Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (xh913x)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-24-2005, 8:54 PM Reply   
Hey, gettin my first wakeboard and was lookin at a Liquid Force Litmus. Is this a board that will do more than just get me started? I really dont want a board that will be good for a beginner, but sort of blow as I progress. Any body know much about the board?

Thanks
Tyler
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-24-2005, 9:44 PM Reply   
The Litmus would be pretty good for that.
It will progress with you.

Dont rule out these boards either.

Liquid Force: Omega, Litmus

Hyperlite: State, Motive

Gator Boards: Militant
Old     (tantrum20)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-24-2005, 10:00 PM Reply   
I'd recommend something with a continuous rocker at first... so that way you will understand how to pop before you go with something more complex like a 3 stage... maybe something like the evo... or a trip... 3 stages are not as consistent as a continuous... just a recommendation... you're free to buy whatever you want... at least the litmus has a progressive 3 stage rocker and has the middle fin option which is not that bad...
Old     (seedickride)      Join Date: Jan 2001       04-25-2005, 6:25 PM Reply   
The Litmus is a great board with excellent pop that's easy to control. I really like the landings with the Litmus, too. If you're looking for bindings, too, I'd recommend you go for the package deal with the Omega and Alpha bindings, though. That's a really nice setup for a great price. I had a chance to ride the Omega once at the very end of last season in choppy water. I landed all my tricks, and felt really comfortable on it even though the water was rough. Let me know if you have any questions about the product or need any prices.

Mike Dick
See Dick Ride Wakeboards
www.seedickride.com
(701)682-5515
mike@seedickride.com