Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2005

Old     (ridehartwell)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-18-2005, 7:00 PM Reply   
Anyone know of good service shops in the Seneca, Anderson area that are PCM tech certified. We are getting a lot of smoke/fuel smell behind the boat, especially noticable out of the hole. 95 351/PCM probably needs a good tune up and possible carb kit. Finding the right place/person to work on this will be helpful. Thanks for any help.
Old    supraboarder            02-26-2005, 9:08 AM Reply   
Whats up Tim? Haven't talked to ya in a while, but I'm pretty sure I'll have a few friends comin up there in the next couple of weekends for a good time, so you better be around!

As far as the engine, have you contacted Strickland yet? I'm not sure if they do PCM's, but I know they do Supras. If not, contact Matt Brown at skiers choice and he may be able to point you in the right direction. I worked with him for a while on the hydraulic wake plate and it boiled down to us having to bring it to Strickland and send skiers choice the bill(still haven't had time to do that yet though). His email address is MBrown@skierschoice.com and he's super helpful.
Old     (ridehartwell)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-28-2005, 12:54 PM Reply   
Hey Shawn how's it going? Thanks for the feedback on the PCM (it's for Hanko) Eric M bought a 23' Searay (deckboat) with a tower and it's pretty tricked out. He's planning on keeping it at my dock with mooring whips. While I'm not real fond of another boat in the cove, this thing should crank a serious wake and will be great for T60 cruises. They plan to drop it in the water this weekend but I'm gonna be in AZ. We have some friends coming in on 3/18 and we should hook up at the lake. Hope all is good with all of you. I'm getting the lake itch bad.
Old    supraboarder            03-02-2005, 7:25 PM Reply   
It's goin pretty well down here... I'm in physical therapy three days a week for my shoulder still, and I'll be doin that till june or so, just to make sure it's strong enough for me to get right back into boarding as soon as I get the okay from dr andrews. That deck boat sounds pretty nice for those trips to T60, I can't wait to grab a bouy burger real soon. I may be comin to the lake march 11-13 or early april, not real sure yet, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. I got a call from Hunter a few days ago, he sounded pretty out of it, but it was good to talk to him again. Did you ever do anything with the stereo in the supra? We definitely gotta hook that up if it hasn't already been done! I'll talk to ya soon man, it'll be real good to see the crew again, tell otis I said hi.

Oh, and u may wanna get some kinda ointment for that itch.