Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 14, 2005

Old    whitechocolate            12-27-2004, 6:08 AM Reply   
This might be old news to some of you but I found the Mr.Clean Magic Eraser's to work great on the vinyl. They are very soft and by looking at them you wouldnt think they could get your vinly clean, but they do, Just get them wet and they cleand my vinyl very easy, It dosent dry the vinyl out or seem to have any chemicals that dammage the vinyl. Best part is you can keep them in your boat and use them when ever you might feel the need to clean up.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-27-2004, 6:10 AM Reply   
Grant,

I'v been using that product for over a year now. That stuff will get just about anything out.
Old     (uga33)      Join Date: Jul 2003       12-27-2004, 6:35 AM Reply   
Nice did not know that!

Thanks G,
Old     (malibususpect)      Join Date: Mar 2003       12-27-2004, 6:55 AM Reply   
do you think it would get mold off of the seats? i always have a problem with mold after winter. i can always get it off but it takes alot of scrubbing and just leaving it out in the sun
Old     (uga33)      Join Date: Jul 2003       12-27-2004, 10:06 AM Reply   
Greg have tried putting a bucket of charcoal under your cover while storing. It worked for me.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-27-2004, 10:38 AM Reply   
Lance,

I've never heard of that. How does it work?
Old     (jinxton)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-27-2004, 10:45 AM Reply   
Sort of like when you drink too much or ingest too much of a "chemical" that make you feel good and end up at the hospital, they put charcoal in your stomach to "absorb" the remains of these foreign substances.

I think that is how it works
Old     (uga33)      Join Date: Jul 2003       12-28-2004, 6:38 AM Reply   
Charcoal just absorbs mositure. I just buy regular grill charcoal and put in a bucket and it works. Not even a big bucket like a 2 gallon bucket. Really simple and I have had success with it and so has has my father in law with his pontoon.
Old     (cla17)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-28-2004, 10:50 AM Reply   
Mr. Clean does it again, huh :-) I've never heard the charcoal trick, but it sounds good. The light bulb trick seemed to work well for people as well, but then your paying electric on it all winter :-(