Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 14, 2005

Old    flattop            11-08-2004, 5:24 PM Reply   
I heard that the service department @ Tracy Marine changed hands has anybody else heard this?
Old    chavezychavez            11-08-2004, 9:54 PM Reply   
One could only hope. If you have seen my 'wicked witch from TBC' post you will understand the frustration with TBC's service dept.
Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       11-09-2004, 8:36 AM Reply   
Do yourselves a favor if you need service this winter call Jacob @ Sterling Marine in Sacto and drive a little out of the way. they are first class. They are a Sanger, Reinell, Centurion etc... authorized service center and will probably bill under warranty for you if thats a problem.

Rick
Old    chavezychavez            11-09-2004, 8:44 AM Reply   
I agree with Rick. I have heard nothing but positives about Sterling Marine.
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-09-2004, 9:02 AM Reply   
Last I heard they kicked out the grumpy guy there. They are going to continue the pro shop themselves and only do warrenty work on boats. They are looking for someone to take over the operation if they can find someone reputable.
Old    chavezychavez            11-09-2004, 9:06 AM Reply   
Doug, it was a grumpy woman, not grumpy guy. That lady had some serious issues, and was clearly in the wrong business.
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       11-10-2004, 5:42 PM Reply   
I bought at and take my service to Delta Sport Boat in Antioch. So far it has been nothing but the best service I could have ever wanted. I used to go to Tracy but I felt ripped off and like I was troubling them to pay to have things done. My other partner bought a V230 from there and has had several problems (all shop issues). At Delta Sport ask for Jodi.

(Message edited by Sanger215guy on November 10, 2004)
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-11-2004, 8:13 AM Reply   
Heard the same about Delta Sport Boats, actually from one of the guys at Tracy Marine. Long haul from tracy though. I am going to change the oil and drain the block myself this weekend!
Old    karen_1            11-11-2004, 12:15 PM Reply   
It's no rumer! Tracy Boat Sales is proud to welcome aboard D&G Marine as our complete new service center. Dennis & Greg are Mercruiser & Mercury outboard certified, plus more. This team will greet you with a smile, get your work done in a timely manner and done right. For all our customers who have stuck with us, I thank you for your patience. For those who had a bad experience, I ask you to give D & G Marine a try. I promise you, it will be worth you time and money.
Old    chavezychavez            11-11-2004, 1:10 PM Reply   
Karen, that is great news. **Calling my friends who have boats from TBC now**