Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 01, 2004

Old    byazn            03-05-2004, 8:40 PM Reply   
Okay kinda long winded:
I have installed two amps in my boat. 1 is a 5 channel Concept and the other is a 2 channel MTX. The Concept (5 channel) has got 3(pair) of RCA inputs and the MTX has 1 pair of input and 1 output. My deck is the standard JBL that was in the '03 wakesetter LSV, and it has 3 outputs (sub,frt,rr). I have a passive 9 band qualizer that has frt, rear, and a sub output with 1 input. Okay I am getting there! I want to run 4 tower speaker (ebay cans with MB Quarts, look great!!) to the 2 channel MTX. I have got 6 speakers and a sub going to the 5 channel amp. I have 3 questions:
1) How do I run the RCA's from the deck to the equalizer then to the amp's???

2) I only got one amp to fire up at a time. My battery is low could this have anything to do with it?

3) I got the tower speakers working but when I shut off the stereo there was a LOUD pop through the speakers?

Any help on any of the questions??
Old    byazn            03-06-2004, 11:04 PM Reply   
anyone????
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       03-07-2004, 7:56 AM Reply   
1. Front RCA out of deck into E/Q
Front out of EQ into 5 channel
Rear out of EQ into 2 channel
Sub out to 5 channel

2. Yes

3. Check your grounds and RCA's