Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003

Old    whitechocolate            07-28-2003, 11:12 PM Reply   
Just for fun, I took my gauge's apart and re-made the faces of the balast gauges. They are just like stock, They are black face with white letter's but at night the letter turn to red

Old    akman            07-28-2003, 11:36 PM Reply   
Grant, You have entirely TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS!!!!!!!!
Old    norcal_99            07-28-2003, 11:56 PM Reply   
Bling Bling Sweet.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-29-2003, 12:15 AM Reply   
Grant I second Gramps but envy youre drive and ingenuity.Oh yeah and youre very nice boat that has a stereo worth more than my entire boat....By the way do you think a 10w7 with 500 watts would sound alright in an 86 nautique up under the bow.In the box from JL or would custom be better?I figured you would know a little about this topic
Old     (johns)      Join Date: Sep 2000       07-29-2003, 5:41 AM Reply   
Jeff,
I have a JL 10W7 with a JL 500W single channel amp in my boat. I feel it is o.k. but would really like to hear it with a 1000 watts pumped into it. I know the sub can hit harder than it does in my boat.
Old    whitechocolate            07-29-2003, 7:28 AM Reply   
IMO" I think a W7 dosen't Even Work unless you have at least 1000 watts going to it. I had a 500/1 going to a 12 W7 and the speaker just laughed at it. It sounded like crap! I took the same speaker and box and hooked it up to 1000 watts of PPI it sounded like a whole diffrent speaker.
Old    whitechocolate            07-29-2003, 7:35 AM Reply   
Jeff and Gramp's I know what your talking about. I could either "A. Watch Reality TV for Hrs or "B. find new projects to mess with on the boat.

There both a waste of time, but B seems to be the lesser of the 2 Evil's
Old    amixman            07-29-2003, 7:43 AM Reply   
i agree grant tv sucks until football season starts.
when is the nautique reunion, and i asume its at don pedro again.
where did you have all the stereo equip installed or did you do it all yourself its very clean
Old    whitechocolate            07-29-2003, 10:33 AM Reply   
Hey If you want to get some Graphics for your Nautiques contact Astro Graphics 650 595 2229
for more examples of there work
http://svtsupercharged.com/gallery/astro

They have all the graphcs for Nautiques and can re-produce your stock graphics/cf number's in your own collors
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-29-2003, 10:31 PM Reply   
Grant. You are my kinda boat owner. I too find great pleasure in making stuff and modifying my boat. Great work and keep us posted with the pics. Also, nice choice in the subs. I too am a huge JL fan, although my boat does not have subs yet. I used them in my old yukon and loved them.