Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (scottb7)      Join Date: Oct 2012       03-23-2014, 4:23 PM Reply   
"IMO these threads should have been close and locked as of day 1"...One more person that needs to go back to school to learn about free speech. Sorry YOU disapprove. Don't like it. Tune out.

I personally said plenty of honest things about my Nautique and it's faults.

"Boats are handmade and have variation." True but not what we are talking about. Using too long a screw that can rub a gas tank...That is because of variation? Dropping unused parts in the boat during assembly, due to variation? Chattwake said it well, "These threads are keeping manufacturers honest." They can run a better business, build better product, have better dealers, and better customer support. And people will recognize it and stand up for it.

"They need to be killed or validated". Go to school learn about free speech. I do agree that these threads are anti-climactic. We don't know honestly what happened, and usually we don't find out how they turn out but that is not the point of a web forum. This is not a algebraic proof or a computer program where you can analyze the program and see how it comes out. It is a place were people can hang out, say what they want, maybe get some help, or maybe just get beat up. Don't like it, leave. If it gets old for you then leave. But then again, it is about free speech, if you want to bitch about how useless these threads are then do that too, but that is pretty much like watching a tv show you hate and complaining about it. Watch it and shut up or change the channel. (Or just go to the forum for the boat you own, and hang out there.) omg the guy who wants the thread killed or validated owns a tige. hmmm. I own a nautique and i never wanted a thread killed. Not because it is a better boat, I don't think it is, but because I believe in free speech.

Last edited by scottb7; 03-23-2014 at 4:27 PM.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       03-23-2014, 4:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottb7 View Post
"IMO these threads should have been close and locked as of day 1"...One more person that needs to go back to school to learn about free speech. Sorry YOU disapprove. Don't like it. Tune out.

I personally said plenty of honest things about my Nautique and it's faults.

"Boats are handmade and have variation." True but not what we are talking about. Using too long a screw that can rub a gas tank...That is because of variation? Dropping unused parts in the boat during assembly, due to variation? Chattwake said it well, "These threads are keeping manufacturers honest." They can run a better business, build better product, have better dealers, and better customer support. And people will recognize it and stand up for it.

"They need to be killed or validated". Go to school learn about free speech. I do agree that these threads are anti-climactic. We don't know honestly what happened, and usually we don't find out how they turn out but that is not the point of a web forum. This is not a algebraic proof or a computer program where you can analyze the program and see how it comes out. It is a place were people can hang out, say what they want, maybe get some help, or maybe just get beat up. Don't like it, leave. If it gets old for you then leave. But then again, it is about free speech, if you want to bitch about how useless these threads are then do that too, but that is pretty much like watching a tv show you hate and complaining about it. Watch it and shut up or change the channel. (Or just go to the forum for the boat you own, and hang out there.) omg the guy who wants the thread killed or validated owns a tige. hmmm. I own a nautique and i never wanted a thread killed. Not because it is a better boat, I don't think it is, but because I believe in free speech.
yes of course i need to go back to school for free speech...
though i can see how you get that from my post. what I'm really getting at is that we are feeding the fire with all this anecdotal BS. as i said for all we know, without any validity, for all we know both these threads could be trolling....

the reason I'm tuned in is to see a.) what could be so wrong with these peoples boats that they need to post their woes here instead of just handle it with the dealer and b.) hold out for a resolution c.) watch robert t's panties wad up

i love how you point out the fact the we have a tige, thanks for that, in fact ill be the first to tell you about tige qa issues in a PM, but i don't feel the need to scream them from the hilltops unless things really hit the fan. and my feelings about the supra thread are the same, i don't own a supra... i wanted pics and vids in that thread so bad cause it just sounded so ridiculous

yes the manufacturer needs to be held accountable but again posting pics dates and emails of them hanging you out to dry does that, hot air does not, any troll can make a user name and blast brand x y and z.

Last edited by simplej; 03-23-2014 at 4:47 PM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-23-2014, 5:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplej View Post
yes of course i need to go back to school for free speech...
though i can see how you get that from my post. what I'm really getting at is that we are feeding the fire with all this anecdotal BS. as i said for all we know, without any validity, for all we know both these threads could be trolling....

the reason I'm tuned in is to see a.) what could be so wrong with these peoples boats that they need to post their woes here instead of just handle it with the dealer and b.) hold out for a resolution c.) watch robert t's panties wad up

i love how you point out the fact the we have a tige, thanks for that, in fact ill be the first to tell you about tige qa issues in a PM, but i don't feel the need to scream them from the hilltops unless things really hit the fan. and my feelings about the supra thread are the same, i don't own a supra... i wanted pics and vids in that thread so bad cause it just sounded so ridiculous

yes the manufacturer needs to be held accountable but again posting pics dates and emails of them hanging you out to dry does that, hot air does not, any troll can make a user name and blast brand x y and z.
Simple j that's hilarious. I don't wear panties. I go commando. Have you even considered that the dealer may have shipped the boat to a gelcoat repair facility and told the OP it was going to the factory. There has not been one shred of real evidence, other than words typed on a page. The OP even stated Rick hasn't called him. So everyone is hanging Rick with no "REAL EVIDENCE" from the OP. I haven't defended Tige. All i've done is say "Where's the beef?" Words and hearsay aren't admissible in court. Why should they be considered evidence on Wakeworld. Just like the Supra thread i saw no evidence there so i doubted the validity of that story too.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       03-23-2014, 6:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Simple j that's hilarious. I don't wear panties. I go commando. Have you even considered that the dealer may have shipped the boat to a gelcoat repair facility and told the OP it was going to the factory. There has not been one shred of real evidence, other than words typed on a page. The OP even stated Rick hasn't called him. So everyone is hanging Rick with no "REAL EVIDENCE" from the OP. I haven't defended Tige. All i've done is say "Where's the beef?" Words and hearsay aren't admissible in court. Why should they be considered evidence on Wakeworld. Just like the Supra thread i saw no evidence there so i doubted the validity of that story too.
I'm just yanking your chain robert, you know that!
i don't believe for a second that supra was dipping its board racks or any of that crap...
Look,
if you're going to implode all of wake world for the second time in one week, may as well have good evidence. but it looks like were starting to get to some meat here.

Last edited by simplej; 03-23-2014 at 6:10 PM.