Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-12-2012, 3:06 PM Reply   
See to me thats an issue when the dealer sets the price. To me there should be a MSRP and thats that. Obviously it adds for options. But it should cost the same in Minnesota as Florida. MSRP wise. It should be up to the dealer where they sell based on the profit the want to make. The only slight change should be freight based on how far the dealer is from the factory.

But ultimately it comes down to what the dealer is willing to sell for. IMO they are all over priced.

Also I don't like that to drop the price on the R20 they reduced the warranty significantly. This is a fact that isn't advertised openly and you have to talk to the dealer to find out. They basically only pay parts on R20's and no labor cost. So you either need to fix it yourself or the warranty COSTS you money. Thats not a warranty to me.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-12-2012, 3:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman74 View Post
IMO they are all over priced.
+1

Another thing to think about when considering the R20, it does not have the vinyl ester barrier coat; that is a big deal to anyone that has had the pleasure of dealing with blisters on their hulls.