Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-30-2012, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Matt your so proud and loyal to your boat brand you have a picture of a car for your profile. This is a wake boarding forum.M Hunter is just proud of what he owns. Is he biased? Most definitely. Is that wrong?Who are you to say someone who owns a boat[which you don't appear to] doesn't have the right to a opinion.I have owned a Nautique for 15 years and ridden behind plenty.I have never met a person that owned one that wasn't proud to own it.My suggestion for you is to buy a boat and be proud of it.Whatever it is i'm sure M Hunter and i won't criticize your opinion as wrong.We will respect it for what it is and express our different opinions.This is a discussion forum,we express our opinions not attack each others opinion and character like a political debate.
Thanks for checking my profile. Yup, it is a car.

I actually do own a boat. Not a wakeboat, and unfortunately not Tige...

Being proud of a boat is one thing, but taking your opinion and bias and trying to introduce it as fact is ridiculous. It is almost as ridiculous as arguing for a brand (and model) when no one is bashing it in the first place. Based on your past posts, I understand how this might be a difficult concept for you to grasp.

Loyalty to a brand does not mean pretending said brand has no flaws, faults, or deficiencies. I love my track toy (Evo), but if someone came up to me and pointed out its crap interior, inferior fit & finish, and ridiculous style elements I wouldn't care. Nor would I feel the need to defend Mitsubishi like I had some sort of stake in the company.

If Mhunter said "in my opinion the G23 is..." I don't think this thread would be continuing to melt down.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-30-2012, 9:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post

Being proud of a boat is one thing, but taking your opinion and bias and trying to introduce it as fact is ridiculous. It is almost as ridiculous as arguing for a brand (and model) when no one is bashing it in the first place. Based on your past posts, I understand how this might be a difficult concept for you to grasp.

Loyalty to a brand does not mean pretending said brand has no flaws, faults, or deficiencies. I love my track toy (Evo), but if someone came up to me and pointed out its crap interior, inferior fit & finish, and ridiculous style elements I wouldn't care. Nor would I feel the need to defend Mitsubishi like I had some sort of stake in the company.

If Mhunter said "in my opinion the G23 is..." I don't think this thread would be continuing to melt down.
You dont even own a wake boat? and you do own a Mitsubishi that sounds trashed. I think I know where you are coming from now . Its hard to understand pride of ownership when you have no pride in what you own.
Old    9Drozd            04-30-2012, 9:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
You dont even own a wake boat? and you do own a Mitsubishi that sounds trashed. I think I know where you are coming from now . Its hard to understand pride of ownership when you have no pride in what you own.
What F***ed up planet are you living on bro. Pride in ownership is one thing, boasting about a brand far better than any other is blatantly bias. What does it matter if someone does not own a "superior brand of boat"? Having pride in what you own whether or not it is a total pile of s***, or a top of the line model is what ownership pride is all about. If you go around boasting about what you own, this is where your biased.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-30-2012, 10:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Drozd View Post
What F***ed up planet are you living on bro. Pride in ownership is one thing, boasting about a brand far better than any other is blatantly bias. What does it matter if someone does not own a "superior brand of boat"? Having pride in what you own whether or not it is a total pile of s***, or a top of the line model is what ownership pride is all about. If you go around boasting about what you own, this is where your biased.
You are correct but we already established that I am bias. You may want to watch your language I would expect more manners from a Texan. And please dont call me bro.
Old    9Drozd            04-30-2012, 10:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are correct but we already established that I am bias. You may want to watch your language I would expect more manners from a Texan. And please dont call me bro.
This is coming from the guy what cuts someone down for not owning a "nautique", or even a wakeboat at all. I have respect for people that deserve respect.

"Bro" is short for Brother. Are we not all brothers and sisters in Christianity?
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-01-2012, 6:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
And please dont call me bro.
Attached Images

Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-01-2012, 4:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Excuse me? I have no pride in ownership? The 33 foot 09 Sea Ray that I keep spotless must not mean anything. I also would love to know how my prestine 05 Evo with 33k on the dial is trashed? Or my Lexus daily driver? You have no clue where I am coming from. You think because you own a Nautique you now belong in some elite class. You tow your boat with a crap Astro van you stickered up to look like your boat and cover the whole ass of the boat in plastic just fuel it up. Pride, or neurosis? Just asking about you to Nautique owners in the area garners interesting responses.

You dont have pride in ownership, you have extreme bias that try to force on everyone else as fact. The fact is you almost bought a Mastercraft, but you got a better deal from Dockside on the 210. I wish you would have gone MC, you are becoming an embarrassment to the Nautique community.

Last edited by MattieK27; 05-01-2012 at 4:06 AM.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-01-2012, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post

So let me get this straight you are proud of your 09 Searay but you would rather have a Tige?
And you love the Mitsu so much you have to point out the''crap interior,inferior fit & finish and ridiculous style elements '' ?

Both you and DBC have no interest in looking at, riding in or owning anything built by Correct Craft . Since your knowledge is lacking about the boat you take every opportunity to attack the message with personal attacks and accusations and insults based on half truths at best. If you want to continue with me on this thread then keep it to topic [New Nautique Model G23] If you have any facts about the boat or company please inform me. If you want to post your opinion please tell what you base your opinion on [ looked at one , rode in one, read something ]? If you want to continue to attack me personally I suggest you do it in person preferably on my boat after a great day on the lake I would love to show you why I am so passionate about Nautique.
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       05-01-2012, 7:13 AM Reply   
Pot, kettle, black. Name calling and coming down on a person for profile pic, owning a sea ray, aspiring for a tige, among other things. Thats just in one post. Indeed keep it on topic, troll.
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       05-01-2012, 7:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
So let me get this straight you are proud of your 09 Searay but you would rather have a Tige?
And you love the Mitsu so much you have to point out the''crap interior,inferior fit & finish and ridiculous style elements '' ?

Both you and DBC have no interest in looking at, riding in or owning anything built by Correct Craft . Since your knowledge is lacking about the boat you take every opportunity to attack the message with personal attacks and accusations and insults based on half truths at best. If you want to continue with me on this thread then keep it to topic [New Nautique Model G23] If you have any facts about the boat or company please inform me. If you want to post your opinion please tell what you base your opinion on [ looked at one , rode in one, read something ]? If you want to continue to attack me personally I suggest you do it in person preferably on my boat after a great day on the lake I would love to show you why I am so passionate about Nautique.
seriously...shut your hole.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-01-2012, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:

I am extremely proud of my Sea Ray, am a huge Nautique fan, and merely brought up Tige as a joke to cwb4me. I did look at adding an R20 to my stable for watersports but the deal fell apart.

Yes, I did point out flaws in my Mitsus design, and you not understanding proves my point. Pride in ownership should never keep you from knowing the issues with the products you bought. You are so blind to that though you probably think your 08 Sante is perfect. Guess what it's not. Sadly, the current gen 210 is my favorite tow boat. If you took the time to read and comprehend my posts, you would know Nautique is my favorite tow boat. But hey, you have proven reading comprehension, independant thought, and unbiased opinion aren't your strong suit. If getting a pull from you will make me a fraction as ignorant as you, no thanks...
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-01-2012, 9:49 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=MattieK27;1748532]t., the current gen 210 is my favorite tow boat. If you took the time to read and comprehend my posts, you would know Nautique is my favorite tow boat.

Good so we agree. What do you like best about the 210 ? Would you like to see a G21?
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       05-01-2012, 8:04 AM Reply   
Quote: