Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-14-2012, 5:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
Yet again another ridiculous fan boy post, seriously is it that hard to remain neutral about boat brands? Tiges are decent mid line wakeboats, nothing more nothing less. Wakeworld and Transworld have them because they were given a ridiculous deal, it has very little to do with the actual boat itself...
Just like other manufacturers gave deals to companies and athletes to use their boats.Show us some facts to support your assertion that another brand competes better with Malibu price wise.We have seen numerous people on Tige Owners come on asking for information on Tiges compared to Malibu,Mastercraft,Nautique,Supra,Axis,Moomba and MB. Most of them bought Tiges but all of them demoed every boat they were interested in.The funny thing is they said they felt more welcome on TO than WW. We suggested they demo all the boats and pointed out each boats strengths and weaknesses. All I have done is point out facts. All you have done is say I'm a fanboy. If you go to TO you will see just like on WW I point out strengths and weaknesses of each brand as well as my opinion. Everyone has one,why does mine count less than yours?
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-14-2012, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Just like other manufacturers gave deals to companies and athletes to use their boats.Show us some facts to support your assertion that another brand competes better with Malibu price wise.We have seen numerous people on Tige Owners come on asking for information on Tiges compared to Malibu,Mastercraft,Nautique,Supra,Axis,Moomba and MB. Most of them bought Tiges but all of them demoed every boat they were interested in.The funny thing is they said they felt more welcome on TO than WW. We suggested they demo all the boats and pointed out each boats strengths and weaknesses. All I have done is point out facts. All you have done is say I'm a fanboy. If you go to TO you will see just like on WW I point out strengths and weaknesses of each brand as well as my opinion. Everyone has one,why does mine count less than yours?
The funny part is I actually like the Tige line, and came within a signature of owning one. You don't point out facts. You argue in a circle and people just tire out and stop caring. How about you show me anything to support your assertion that I claimed another brand competes better with Malibu? Hell, a few posts ago I was the one that pointed out due to Malibus direction dictated by its holding company, Tiges quality might actually be better. You immediately assumed I was downing "your brand," and I wasn't.

Your opinion means less because you are clearly biased, yet you take steps to hide it. That to me is more aggravating than someone who is biased and admits it. Why are you a fan boy? Only a fan boy would point out Tige being the official Wakeworld and Transworld boat, and not take into account that it has more to do with Tige's marketing dollars than a decision made by either of those organizations. Just like other manufacturers? Yep, but you weren't trying to hype up other brands by pointing out their usage by 3rd parties, you were pointing out Tige. (of course) So no, it shouldn't matter that Tige is the official boat of Transworld and Wakeworld to anyone, it literally says nothing about the boat itself.

Last edited by MattieK27; 04-14-2012 at 8:16 AM.