Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 03, 2009

Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       05-09-2009, 4:54 PM Reply   
Just got back from a morning/early afternoon session on the Sac river (south of elkhorn). Water was 64, air temp topped out at 88. Forgot my camera so no pics! sorry. But just tellin everyone to watch for floating debris, mostly logs. I hit something but my prop is fine. It was like a minefield in some spots!, but otherwise a great day!!
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-09-2009, 6:07 PM Reply   
I didn't think it was too bad? I Was in the all red Moomba. What boat was yours I only saw 1 other boat pulling a boarder Black/silver I think? I was in the corners changing riders when all of a sudden those 2 boats were pulling tubers zig zagging all the way up river WTF? I commented time to make it 8 am start instead of 9. Glad you had a good day
Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       05-09-2009, 7:00 PM Reply   
Yeah that was me in the black and silver Avy. I did see an all red Moomba in the corners on my way back to the launch. Sick ride man! Maybe i was just too paranoid about all the logs and branches..haha!! I'll roll up and say what's up nxt time i see you!!
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-09-2009, 8:51 PM Reply   
Yeah I've been riding the river all winter. I noticed the river was higher today than it has been.
If you ever get a chance the Taco's at Swabbies are pretty good, Takes a lil while to get em sometimes but good.

I will keep an eye out for you.
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-10-2009, 11:38 PM Reply   
the burgers at swabbies are the good too haha...a heart attack on a bun, but delicious...