Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 19, 2008

Old     (04gravitygames)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-20-2008, 4:22 AM Reply   
How is the wake???
Anyone riding behind one???
How do you like it???
Old     (bac)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-20-2008, 8:31 AM Reply   
Gettin a new boat Chris?
Old     (jfisher03)      Join Date: May 2008       07-20-2008, 10:10 AM Reply   
friend of mine has one. I love it the boat is awesome the wake is great, if your looking into buying one i dont think you can beat the price as far as what you get and what you pay for. He got it memorial day weekend and we have already put over 150 hrs on it and not had the first problem with it other than breaking a fin off the prop from hitting a underwater tree
Old     (04gravitygames)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-20-2008, 10:57 AM Reply   
Yes,

I am looking into a new (bigger) boat. I want more storage I like the wake on my boat but the wake on the XLV is nice as well. I like the surf wake onthe XLV better though.
Old     (99_slaunch)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-20-2008, 1:12 PM Reply   
Chris
I saw you're boat at the Bernard. Some of you're friends had it out. They said you were working. You are one hell of a friend to let them take you're boat out while you work.
Old     (04gravitygames)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-21-2008, 12:52 PM Reply   
LMAO... Whats up Aaron??? I have know that guy for a lonnnnggg time and he knows how i take care of my boat. He os thinking about buying it from me. Did you stop and talk to him, and he told you i was working... Its true. I was sitting at work while everyone was out on my rig having a good time. Hey we will be there next weekend and on August 2nd make plans to be there as well. We are having a SOUTH SIDE HO DOWN..... hit me with a pm and give me your number. I will call you when we head down there
Old     (04gravitygames)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-21-2008, 12:53 PM Reply   
Oh yeah i am a good friend...lol