Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-05-2008, 8:14 AM Reply   
Count me in for Wednesday guys.
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       05-05-2008, 8:16 AM Reply   
Thats 7, who all else is coming out? :-) This is gonna be a fun day guys, I cant wait :-)
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-05-2008, 8:24 AM Reply   
random question - does anybody know where I can get one of those zip things for bindings (I think they are the same things used on snowboard bindings also)?
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       05-05-2008, 8:24 AM Reply   
Don, here's my count alright...

Me (1), Sinko (2), Chad (3), John (4), Erik (5), You poss (7), Mike Poss. (8). _JB poss (9).

My boat is definitely going out. Erik, we'll get you out there man! So yes, lets get a head count for Wednesday and see if we take one, or two boats out...cuz like Don said, if we have enough people, we can take out My boat and His and everyone can get more riding in.

Lets get a head count by early Wednesday then! This outing will be fun, cant wait!
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-05-2008, 8:47 AM Reply   
if we get a lot more entries I'll bring my rig over also. I'm still finishing up a few winter projects but its almost ready.
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-05-2008, 12:44 PM Reply   
Erik, are you talking about the ratchet buckle straps? Most of the local snowboard shops have those. Try The House, Pinewskis, etc.
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-05-2008, 1:36 PM Reply   
the small plastic things about the size of a quarter where two laces go in one side and out the other and you can clasp the laces down
Old     (megatmoe)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-05-2008, 6:00 PM Reply   
Did you guys end up going out??? What was the water temp?
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-05-2008, 7:58 PM Reply   
water temp in Turtle Lake in Shoreview was between 50 and 53 depending on the spot as of tonight.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-05-2008, 8:22 PM Reply   
So here's my deal. I really really want to get out with you guys, but I sit here with a cup of tea and the crappy feeling of a cold/flu comming on. If I feel good on Wednesday I am in. But we are going to have to play it by ear for this guy at this point.
Till then,
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       05-05-2008, 8:26 PM Reply   
I guess my boat will be out there too. My wife will be joining us too it seems so there is one more. Gonna be chilly, looks like sunny and 60 wed. I have got 5 hours under my belt with my boat, but it seems the tide is turning. I have been eyeing V drives and me and the wife had "the talk" tonight and last night. I have my eye on one already :uhoh: We will see what happens with that lol
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       05-05-2008, 8:47 PM Reply   
Don, so your ride is gonna be out there for sure and so is mine. So, on my boat i have Chad, John, Mike and Erik if he jumps on mine, or on yours. In yours, its You, your wife, Mike and well Erik if he jumps in on yours right? Im excited!

_JB, feel better my man, email me or call me by tomorrow night if you think you're gonna make it, i have a spot saved for you on y boat as well.
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       05-05-2008, 9:21 PM Reply   
My wife will more than likely not mbe riding but just out with us. A littl cold for her. I also called John, the dude who is on the lake and said we will be out. He might come out, but not sure to ride or not. He is gonna call later that night.
Old     (wakesurf12)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-05-2008, 10:06 PM Reply   
I just rode for the first time in Minnesota for this season tonight! Water was A LOT warmer than expected. I usually start out the season with a drysuit but I ripped it when I was putting it on so I wore my buddies wetsuit. It wasn't bad! Anyway, I guess what I am saying is...

What time are you going on Wednesday? I might be interested. If I can swing it. Let me know!
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       05-06-2008, 6:24 AM Reply   
Me and eder are both gonna be there in the realm of 430 it sounds like :-)

Eder, have you surfed your boat? If you have I may need some pointers from you on how to set up a DD :-)
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       05-06-2008, 9:28 AM Reply   
Don, i will be there around 4 pm. I have not surfed my boat but Mike Sinko surfs behind his nautique so he might be able to give you some pointers as he was giving me some on mine...perhaps you'll let me take a stab at surfin tomorrow! Later tonight my man, let's see who we have in our boats, i think we might have almost full boats!

Ryan, come out with us brother, it should be a blast!!

EVERYONE -- Don and I will be at Lake Owasso TOMORROW at 4-4:30, i know the people that are FOR SURE coming....but re-post by tonight so we can see how many people are coming!!!

My digits are 651 334 0097, email text or call!

In my boat, i have Chad, Mike, John Tietz, maybe John Brine and maybe Erik, depending which boat he jumps in on and if Brine makes it out.
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       05-06-2008, 1:51 PM Reply   
My number is 651-343-6178. I will be out there as soon as my job allows me to be. I am hoping also for 4. :-) Everyone that is coming, make a confirmation post please :-)
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-06-2008, 2:20 PM Reply   
Damn this thread is long!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-06-2008, 2:26 PM Reply   
ANy body riding on Wed?? I gotta get out, my boat is in the shop!
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-06-2008, 2:39 PM Reply   
Andy, you need to come around to this forum more often! :-P A good sized crew is heading to Owasso on Wednesday. Read above. I can't invite you, because they're not my boats, but I bet you'll be invited.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-06-2008, 2:54 PM Reply   
Tuneman,

I am on this forum all day! I just hate this thread cause its way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way toooooo lOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOng
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-06-2008, 3:26 PM Reply   
maybe now is a good time to start Minnesota Riders thread #2. I'm getting sick of waiting for the page to load as well. I'll start one, somebody can follow my lead or else let it die and I'll live in embarrassment.

I'm confirming for Wednesday also.