Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 21, 2008

Old     (supra)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-18-2008, 1:31 PM Reply   
Just an FYI, The Seattle Boat show is starting Thursday Jan 24th- Sat Feb 2nd... We will have Supras new Worlds edition as well as the new Moomba XLV Gravity games. Plus, everyone is invited on Qwest feild to try to kick a field goal to win one of 12 boats or Seadoos, worth approx $25,000.Gonnasons is putting up 2 Seadoo RXT with a trailer.. Hope to see you there.. Booth 33
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-18-2008, 2:39 PM Reply   
Kevin,
If I come up can we take a quick trip to Hooters?
Good luck this year I am sure you will kill it.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-18-2008, 3:54 PM Reply   
I will be working at the show. Not selling any wakeboard boats though. I will be working for Power Boats NW selling 18-27 foot Glastrons and Regals. If anybody is going stop by and say what's up.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-18-2008, 4:51 PM Reply   
I'll be working it on Friday night. Look for me at the Lake Roosevelt house boat display. Maybe we should de-brief after hours across the street at Pyramid Ale House.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       01-18-2008, 5:00 PM Reply   
I'll be at a couple booths Friday afternoon/evening, Saturdays and Sundays.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-18-2008, 5:28 PM Reply   
I think that Seattle Watersports has a black/red MB Tomcat that has TV's in it or some insane set up and rolling on a triple axle trailer. Someone take some pics of that thing if you can.
Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       01-18-2008, 5:31 PM Reply   
Cliff, I want to talk with you about Lk. Roosevelt house boating.
I will be at the Mastercraft Booth, we will have the 40th Anniversary X-star and a wrapped X-2 both look great.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-18-2008, 6:04 PM Reply   
Pyramid sounds good. The Elysian is nice as well. My personal favorite though is Sluggers. Nothing like a 2 story hallway turned into a bar. Darren I will be by to say what's up and check those out.
Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-18-2008, 7:23 PM Reply   
Hey Darren is that you from the Issaguah MC? een though its called Seattle Mastercraft??
Old     (supra)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-19-2008, 12:18 AM Reply   
Diggs, yeah stop on by, we will do a run through Hooters! LOL.. Still question the Bud light theory you have.. Give me a call if you come up..Brett, nothing like Sluggers during a Seahawks home game,you better be ready to pee in your cup.. See you guys there..
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-19-2008, 9:32 AM Reply   
I will be comin down from BC Saturday morning with a couple friends for the boat show and staying overnight. We figure the Seattle one will be bigger then the Vancouver Show.
Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       01-19-2008, 1:01 PM Reply   
Twitch, its me. Are you coming to the show?
Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-19-2008, 1:18 PM Reply   
Yeah, this is Colin, Peters son, We bought that x-star from you around the beginning of last summer. And we ran into you at Wings Aloft too. But yeah I just talked to pops and he said that he would like to go to look at tenders for a sailing camp that he kind of runs, and i want to go and see those wraps on the x-2's , I really want to get ours wrapped and fitted with a wetsounds 3 some. Its gonna be extremely hard to get it by my dad but ill pay for it so that will help, but I want to show him the wraps. We will definitely stop by the MC booth and say hi to you.
Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       01-19-2008, 5:22 PM Reply   
Colin, sounds good I will be there everyday. Wetsounds will have a booth at the show too, talk with Shane he is a friend of the ours. We put just a pair of Pro80s on our shop boat and they worked perfect.
Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-20-2008, 1:22 PM Reply   
Will do Darren, Nice talkin to you, probably see you on saturday
Old     (goodwin)      Join Date: Feb 2006       01-21-2008, 12:15 PM Reply   
Hey OnlyInboards,
I've seen that 2008 MB Tomcat at Seattle Watersports, it is very nice.
It has the Tidal Audio Ultimate system, (8) 6x9 Tower Speakers, Tower Lights, and (2) Monster 12" Subs... plus a TV. Custom triple axle trailer.
Here is a few pics from the website. I'll take some more pics at the Seattle show this Friday.

Upload
Upload