Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 21, 2008

Old    stillstandin            01-16-2008, 2:34 PM Reply   
Back in October, I typed about getting Scott Pellaton's email, regarding the back seat in my V215 having some stiching issues in the vinyl. Scott emailed me right away, and a month or so later, made arrangements to get my back seat down to the Sanger factory. I got my seat back, and it is better then new. Even got a phone call from Sanger making sure everything was good. This is great service from a great company.
Old    mendo247            01-16-2008, 2:44 PM Reply   
WOW! Thats great to hear...

Good job Sanger!
Old     (kcampos)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-16-2008, 4:07 PM Reply   
That's AWESOME
I love to hear that
Old     (yubasanger)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-16-2008, 9:40 PM Reply   
Craig how did you do it? I have tried calling Scott a dozen times sent him as many e-mails. My dealer has sent him a dozen e-mails over the last 3 months and still no word on my rear seat and carpet warranty. I even have his cell phone # and cant get him to return my calls or e-mails.
Old    stillstandin            01-16-2008, 9:56 PM Reply   
I sent him a message...and he got back to me within a couple of hours......
Old     (yubasanger)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-16-2008, 10:44 PM Reply   
Don't know what I am doing wrong. Is this the e-mail you used his name @sbcglobal.net? Don't want to get in trouble for using his e-mail here.
Old    stillstandin            01-17-2008, 9:31 AM Reply   
Ill PM you....I have the email saved.
Old     (malibu)      Join Date: Sep 2004       01-17-2008, 9:47 AM Reply   
Brandon, I am having the same trouble. My back seat on my 05 V210 is coming apart and I have not been able to get much help. My dealer contacted Scott P. and he keeps asking for more pictures. I sent the pictures a month ago but I don't have a response yet. I really want to get it fixed soon.
Old     (yubasanger)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-17-2008, 2:14 PM Reply   
Craig talked with the rep you recommended at Sanger and he said that Scott is very backed up and that he was helping him out. Also just wanted to report that Sanger still has great service you just need to get through to the right people. They are coming to pick up my boat and take it down to the plant in Fresno. There they will make the repairs and return the boat when done. EXCELENT SERVICE IF YOU ASK ME.

Found out that Marine Max dropped the ball on this one.
Old    stillstandin            01-17-2008, 2:25 PM Reply   
Awesome, glad that worked out. Sue..PM Brandon or I if you need the info....
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-17-2008, 2:29 PM Reply   
Hey Brandon - Since Marine Max is no longer carrying Sanger, who is or will around Sacramento?
Old     (malibu)      Join Date: Sep 2004       01-17-2008, 2:43 PM Reply   
Thanks Craig! I will send you a PM.

Sue
Old     (yubasanger)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-17-2008, 10:02 PM Reply   
Not sure but Sanger rep at boat show said that there was a new dealer in Sacramento. Call main line at Sanger and ask them 559-485-2842. Fatsac I will call tomorrow and let you know.