Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (RPM_DLX)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-06-2015, 6:48 PM Reply   
So, I am looking into a Sanger V215. It seems to have everything I'm looking for in my price range. You can wake surf, wakeboard and fits a decent amount of people. Storage seems decent and I like the seating layout. I have some questions:

1) anything wrong by going with an earlier model of this boat? I.e. Any issues the first models had?

2) I'm trying to decide if this is going to fit in my garage. It's 80" to the top of my garage door. It's a two car garage, 15.5ft across. It's 24' from my back wall to the door and I have 20" on both sides of the garage door. I realize the trailer needs the detachable tongue or a swing away. I'm also concerned about the tower folding. It seems most have the pro flight tower but I can't find any specifications on height collapsed.

3) does the swim platform easily remove for putting it in the garage? I know some have the teak platform and some have the fiberglass. I haven't seen any pictures of removing this. I never took the platform off my old sanger dlx.

4) any other advice on this model? I'm looking for one with the factory ballast and perfect pass. Not sure if the trim tabs are that needed. If it doesn't have them then I wonder if the factory will still add them since I'mfour hours away and I know they do re upholstery to older units.