Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-16-2010, 10:22 PM Reply   
So, im not gonna say much, ill let you guys start the debate. But all I wanna say is after doing a little bit of research on this "extreme sports reporter", I would love nothing more than for her to get fired from Alliance Wake. She started yobeat.com if you didnt already know. Type in "wakeboarding" in the search bar on that site and search it, see what she says. Now theres big discussion right now about snowboarders and wakeboarders and respect and blah blah blah blah. But thats not what im raising this issue about, im raising this topic because when i buy an Alliance mag, i dont wanna be funding her paycheck. What do you guys think? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I dont care if a snowboarder works for a wake company or a wake supporting company, but shes kinda over the top. I personally would love to get Alliance to fire her. But thats just my $.02. Opinions? Feelings? thoughts? Im sure most of you know more about her than i do, but what little I have gathered, she doesnt deserve to have the privilage of traveling around documenting our sport. Please try and keep the bashing on each other at a low, were all fellow wakeboarders. The purpose of this thread is pretty much to help enlighten the community about this and be aware of what articles theyre reading by who.