Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 05, 2008

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (drewdown)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-02-2008, 7:16 AM Reply   
I bought my dad set of XXL CWB Factions (cause he has huge feet and thats the biggest pair I could find) last season. He probably rode 1 day for 20 minutes on them and then put his board/bindings on the wall in the boathouse and never used them again. So his bindings are less than a year old and maybe used for 10 rides.

I took them out yesterday so that a friend could ride it and the noticed that the hinges were broke on both sides. The wire cable had rusted and snapped in two. Also the chrome parts on the binding (latch on the back and clamps on the base) all seem to be deteriorating. Like they had taken an acid bath. My folks live on a brackish river and thats where we ride.

Anyone else experience this with CWB Factions??

Will post pics later