Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old     (wakemonster)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-05-2003, 1:29 PM Reply   
ok, someone please tell me I am wrong on this, but I find it very annoying that I dropped off my not even a year old boat at my dealer for it's first 20 hour service (I have only 18 hours on the clock), and after they kept the boat for over 3 weeks (yep, 3 weeks), they call to tell me it's ready. I show up to pick it up, and the service guy hands me a bill for $200. WTF? They never ever said anything about changing the oil would cost me $200. Is this right??? . I paid it and had a few words for the manager of the dealer on how I think I got screwed. I also get home and turn on my stereo only to find it's totally hammered, and malfunctioning. Worked perfectly before I took it down to the dealer. I messed with it for a day and half, and finally yanked the deck out of the boat and told the dealer to get me another one under warranty. This is the first and last time they will ever see my boat.