Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-23-2005, 6:19 PM Reply   
Thanks Ed for a great day once again.. Gotta love those monday mornings..I'm telling ya before you move, I better see a invert attempt..
Just messing dude, dont rush it it it dont feel right in your head. Since its 50 mental, I would hate to see something happen just to say you tried it... It will happen soon enough.. thats for sure..
Troy, it was fun as hell watching you ride. I think I used up all the memory on the digital cam taking pics of you riding..one trick after another with no rest in between jumps and tricks..Just plain awesome!!!!
As far as for me.. I am gald you guys pushed me to head to the ER.. I think we were talking like 1 or 2 stitches maybe .. Well 2 hrs later and 8 stitches later I was heading home... The good news is I will able to ride by sunday!!!!
Some pics to enjoy..

This is how you take pics when your third doesnt show up---sorry Josh, I had to throw that one in there!!

Ed--look at that head position..you got this man!!!

And a third arrives!!!

Not only can Troy go big, he can levitate too!!

And the pic of the day!!!
Toe side front roll too.. chin to the knee.. this is what its looks like afterwards..