Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 27, 2007

Old     (midwesttex)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-09-2007, 1:14 PM Reply   
Has anyone wakeboarded down there before? I am going to be in Provo Friday through Wednesday and have access to a center consule without a tower/extension or ballast. Should I drag my board down with? Anyone know of anyone that has a wakeboat on the island?
Old     (wakecrzy2000)      Join Date: Apr 2004       07-09-2007, 3:28 PM Reply   
yep but its going to cost you, I went down there for vacation and i do belive there is a wake school down there i belive they have a mastercraft but if you want to wakeboard you'll prob. have to pay for lessons
Old     (bfwake)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-09-2007, 7:00 PM Reply   
I've been there a couple of times and looked for but didn't find any wakeboarding. Never really saw calm enough water making me want to ride.

BUT, you can take up kiteboarding! I highly suggest it and can give you the contact info to get set up.
Old     (shredhead)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-10-2007, 9:08 AM Reply   
I know a barefooter that has a out board Mastercraft on Provo. The leeward side of the island get glass for miles.
Old     (wmk)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-10-2007, 9:19 AM Reply   
There is a red mastercraft down there like everyone is saying, but can't remember the name of the owner. Personally i wouldn't drag a board down with all the other things to do down there, but that's just me.
Old     (midwesttex)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-10-2007, 11:31 AM Reply   
I was thinking it would be great if someone had a CSX down there, but I guess not. I figure I will be busy enough with drinking and hanging on the beach. Thanks for the info. I will have to ask around about the Red Mastercraft.
Old     (matt10)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-10-2007, 11:52 AM Reply   
There is definitely wakeboarding there. I went in May and rode behind a yellow Saltwater Series X-Star. They had a Liquid Force PS3 setup and a CWB Transcend. I can't remember the name of the company though. I'll try to post it later.
Old     (matt10)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-10-2007, 11:56 AM Reply   
Here is the link. Be sure to ask them for the X-Star. Tell them you are advanced...

http://www.nautiquesports.com/Mastercraft.html