Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 05, 2009

Old     (aubuchon03)      Join Date: May 2007       11-21-2008, 3:29 PM Reply   
Looks like there is going to be a BLACK FRIDAY wakeboard event/ or sale over at the Mastercraft Dealership in ST. LOUIS on NOVEMBER 28th! It appears they are going to host the thing on Friday night (6PM-Midnight) after all the walmart/mall craziness.

Not a bad idea for Christmas gifts and looks likes they are having some cool deals. I am up just for the Free t-shirts their giving away along with Redbull and Alliance Mag!

Check out there Flier below:
Upload
Old     (aubuchon03)      Join Date: May 2007       11-25-2008, 10:18 AM Reply   
Looks like they are going to have a wakeboard giveaway during their event.

They are going to have a brand new wakeboard with an attached 100.00 dollar bill-that if you find you can buy it for a 100.00! Thats nuts~ anyhow i just attached their new flier on the event.

Anyone else heard about this?

Upload
Old     (wkbrd)      Join Date: Mar 2006       11-25-2008, 11:19 AM Reply   
Why the 3rd person? Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you run the Pro Shop for Dri-Port Marine? Just curious as to why you would act like you don't know about this when you arranged it?
Old     (aubuchon03)      Join Date: May 2007       11-25-2008, 12:07 PM Reply   
Just seeing if the community got info.

With St. Louis having a goofy season this year, we're just trying to keep the fire going and keep contributing back to our local community. Its a new event the local proshop is going to do - to keep the community involved within the sports during the holidays. New styled sales promo's for the holidays (Black Friday madness in the proshop, build a pro-setup, and the "$100 - holiday wakeboard"). The shop is also having free stuff from different companies to throw out to customer who stop by the shop during the holidays.

Jim, got to know where to send my "Save the Whale" - contribution? (Love the PIC)
Old     (wakewake)      Join Date: Nov 2008       11-25-2008, 1:27 PM Reply   
Haha. You have to be KIDDING me. Nice try on the cover up...

Lame.
Old     (chicagox55)      Join Date: Oct 2008       11-25-2008, 3:17 PM Reply   
that is pretty lame
Old     (wakebob)      Join Date: Nov 2008       11-26-2008, 7:36 AM Reply   
Randy- Thanks for setting me up this week in your proshop. My kids are going to go crazy at christmas!
We've already started to watch the dvd.

Good luck with your event on Friday!- I've already passed the word on to some friends.

(Message edited by wakebob on November 26, 2008)
Old     (chadfowler)      Join Date: Feb 2008       11-28-2008, 11:17 PM Reply   
Yeah, the way you promoted your event was week; it makes you look like your trying to pull one over on us.

Definitely loss some credibility points there.