Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 22, 2005

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       12-09-2005, 7:27 PM Reply   
Two of the segments we recently shot at Lake San Vicente with Sean O'Brien, Jimmy Wolf, Mike Schwenne and more will be airing in about a half hour on Current TV (http://www.current.tv). It's channel 366 on DirecTV, but you'll have to look it up to see if you get it through your cable.

Sean O'Brien - Current Hottie (damn, we really get to make fun of him for this one) airs at 11:03 ET (8:03 PT) and Wakeboarding 101 airs at 11:16 ET (8:16 PT).

Apparently they are both airing every day about six time a day, so if you miss the above, check the website for show times!
Old    mendo247            12-09-2005, 8:02 PM Reply   
wow..this is a different type of channel.. ive never watched it before but it seems to consist of a bunch of short segements 2-10 minutes.. im definetly checking it out.. thanks for the heads up!
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       12-09-2005, 8:08 PM Reply   
it's cool to see some pros riding locally!!! san v represent!!!

we have cox digital cable with like a billion channels except that one and fuel!!!!

AAAHHH!!!!

(Message edited by madchild1 on December 09, 2005)
Old    mendo247            12-09-2005, 8:09 PM Reply   
that was a cool little segement.. did i spy a couple of boats of people who frequent wakeworld? a blk malibu, and possibly a red and white one ?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       12-09-2005, 8:20 PM Reply   
The black Malibu is the WakeWorld ride and the red and white one is Buzz's.

That was a pretty good segment and not as cheesy as I thought it was going to be. We saw Buzz's boat, Kevin P., Chris R. and the back of my head! :-)

I had the time wrong for the Wakeboarding 101. It airs next at 1:42 AM ET and 10:42 PM PT.

Let me know what you all think of the segments. Thanks.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-09-2005, 8:26 PM Reply   
I thought It was cool I reconized Buzz'es Boat as well at the WW bu. Pretty cool to see ya uys on TV. Dave next time show your mug. LOL
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       12-10-2005, 1:57 AM Reply   
Check out the Wakeboarding 101 segment. I got some really dorky mug time on there. They did a really good job with that one. I was impressed.

It's got Wolf, O'Brien and Schwenne along with WakeWorlders Paula and Blabel's 4-year-old nephew Jared and more. Definitely check that one out. Hopefully we can put it up on the site soon. Good stuff!!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       12-10-2005, 1:24 PM Reply   
Yikes! I just watched it again and it looks like I misspoke big time. I said we get millions of visitors a month at WakeWorld when I should have said we have millions of pages viewed. At least I erred on the side of B.S.! :-)