Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 06, 2004

Old     (steve_b)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-17-2004, 5:50 PM Reply   
To follow in the successful footsteps of the Canyon and Spring Valley events, we are holding a series up in the Santa Clarita area. The Castaic Boat and Ski Club has scored the rights to the lower Castaic lagoon. There will be two tourney's this summer, one July 11th, the other Sep 12th.
Believe me, you do not want to miss this. Where else can you win a $1000 set of Fusion speakers, an 05 CWB Transcend, and a hot dog?

Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-17-2004, 6:55 PM Reply   
I'm planning on being there.
Old     (rock_n_boardin)      Join Date: May 2003       06-17-2004, 8:13 PM Reply   
I heard they have sliders down there. Are you going to be incorporating them in the contest. Just curious. Sounds like a great event!

(Message edited by rock_n_boardin on June 17, 2004)
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-17-2004, 10:54 PM Reply   
steve is a tool, and likes little asian boys.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-18-2004, 3:13 PM Reply   
Brandon, you must know Steve too. I thought he was a little Asian boy....oh well. You should have seen his dog leap off the boat and chase the smaller dog into the water. Looking forward to the tournament.
Old     (steve_b)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-21-2004, 9:28 AM Reply   
I guess I need to get on here more than once a month to defend myself. Funny, I had the contest rigged so Stephan was winning the speaks and bbr was winning the Transcend.

Too bad.. Enjoy your hot dogs.

On a lighter note, Wakeworld resident Brandon Poser became a married man last weekend. He has been fighting the court system for years and gave up his fight last weekend. He flew to Massachusetts where it is legal.

Congrats Brandon!
Old    miker            06-22-2004, 6:37 AM Reply   
anyone know what divisions there will be?
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-22-2004, 7:35 AM Reply   
So far it looks like Team Valdez will be in attendance, as well as a few Canyon Lake/Spring Valley riders!! Looking forward to a great comp!
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-26-2004, 8:59 AM Reply   
Thank you Steve, you know we decided to make you our first borns' godfather. What do you think? That way, you and the rest of the fab five have our child on your tv show. I think its a great idea.

Hot dogs are good.
Old     (w4k3b04rd3r19)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-26-2004, 11:43 AM Reply   
The sliders are bulit by someone. They wont allow them on that lake however the cops are too lazy to get off there ass and go look