Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 04, 2009

Old     (pdub)      Join Date: Jul 2009       10-05-2009, 3:14 PM Reply   
just finished detailing the boat and getting it ready for its long winter nap,used malco PB2 on the vinyl wow it works great and the seats look great, you wont be disappointed
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-05-2009, 3:45 PM Reply   
You build some nice homes Patrick.
Old     (hawaiianstiln)      Join Date: Oct 2004       10-05-2009, 4:02 PM Reply   
not to get off the subject, but wow, I agree with Hate N Pain!!
Old     (pdub)      Join Date: Jul 2009       10-05-2009, 5:15 PM Reply   
thanks guys. I`v been very blessed to have some great homes to build for people,but what really makes my projects come together so well is the great team of tradesman and suppliers that i`v been able to put together,checked out my own web site after the your compliments and i really need to update the portfolio. I have done about 20 homes since then.thanks again.
Old     (liljohn)      Join Date: May 2007       10-05-2009, 5:19 PM Reply   
Nice patrick it would appear you are my east coast rival( www.benderchaffey.com )..lol J/K.. Nice work. Know that some one else knows your pain of the custom home market.
Old     (pdub)      Join Date: Jul 2009       10-05-2009, 5:44 PM Reply   
Beatiful work its nice to see some real craftsmanship in my area there are a handful of quality builders and dozens of not so good builders,thats the ONE good thing with Michigans economy, the fly but nights for the most part are out of business.web site is top notch as well time for me to upgrade.
Old     (pdub)      Join Date: Jul 2009       10-05-2009, 5:48 PM Reply   
Beatiful work Liljohn
Old     (nbigger)      Join Date: May 2008       10-05-2009, 5:48 PM Reply   
it was sad to see the boat out but this fall has hit hard. I wanted to keep mine in to the end of october but it is getting cold out. If you get the itch to get a run in let me know I will try to get a dry suit to borrow. Did I leave a fatsac at the lake I am missing one and can't remember what I did with it.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-05-2009, 6:13 PM Reply   
LIl John, is that chaffey homes or the same company? My neighbor works for them and just had a house built on our lake by Chaffey.
Old     (liljohn)      Join Date: May 2007       10-05-2009, 7:58 PM Reply   
Hate- WE ARE NOT CHAFFEY! Sorry but every one knows Chaffey. I am with Bender Chaffey. It`s a long story I would gladdy tell it to you over a beer. I know you live in Medina. I am sure you have seen are signs and definatley are work. We have done alot in your neighbor hood.

Patrick-I know what you mean about the economy. seems like fixing all those crack builders work is keeping are small jobs division very busy right now. let me know when your site is updated I would love to see some current work. what you have looks great.
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-05-2009, 9:17 PM Reply   
liljohn you know Hate lives in Medina huh? He's actually just north of me. Google lake Goodwin and that will get you closer.

(Message edited by 05mobiuslsv on October 05, 2009)
Old     (liljohn)      Join Date: May 2007       10-05-2009, 9:25 PM Reply   
My bad!.. I must be getting my members mixed up.. thanks for calling me out on that one nubu!
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-05-2009, 10:03 PM Reply   
Any time buddy . I'll take you out for a beer later this week.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-06-2009, 8:06 AM Reply   
LOL, car salesman don't live in Medina, hell I don't even wish I lived there. You're thinking of Twitch. Sorry about the confusion, I figured it wasn't but may have been a division of Chaffey or something.
Old     (liljohn)      Join Date: May 2007       10-06-2009, 8:24 AM Reply   
Hate we were related via check book in a round about way but not anylonger.
Old     (pdub)      Join Date: Jul 2009       10-06-2009, 11:28 AM Reply   
nick let me know if your going out with that dry suit. and yes i have your fatsac in my trailer.
Old     (pdub)      Join Date: Jul 2009       10-06-2009, 11:33 AM Reply   
Whocares after checking out your web site i`v been motivated to upgrade, and to get my site current thank you.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       10-06-2009, 12:19 PM Reply   
we went camping last weekend. our boat has never been that dirty, red mud everywhere. spent a few hours with malco over the weekend. cleaner then it was the day we bought it
Old     (liljohn)      Join Date: May 2007       10-06-2009, 2:44 PM Reply   
Patrick your welcome! check back at the end of the month as we are updateing as well.