WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wakesurfing (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87668)
-   -   True Love! (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=778479)

04-12-2010 5:19 PM

True Love!

1 Attachment(s)
So I got a PM from WW today, it reads as follows:

Hello
I read your profile today and it was so good to me.u know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very love that has been lacking in my entire life. please i will like you to contact me direct to my e-mail address, (maureen.arnUld@yahoo.comm) i dont know the posebility of remaing in forum for long time,i will give you a full introduction of my self with my pictures ok. i will be waiting for your mail to my e-mail adsdress(maureen.arnuld@yahoo.com) as you know
there is no age,race,colour n religion bar when it comes to true love,
cares prisca.

So be honest, it has to be my profile picture - I've always known that respirators "do it" for 25 year old women. :) Oh and what is a religion bar? Is that like a Nestle's Crunch, or a make it a double! kind of bar? :)

bigshow 04-12-2010 5:50 PM

wow, I feel left out. You have all the luck. Judy better keep an eye on you:)

04-12-2010 6:12 PM

It's the respirator Show, get one, wear it and women will be throwing themselves at you...well throwing something, at least. :)

h20king 04-12-2010 6:26 PM

I to just received the very same e mail

04-12-2010 6:43 PM

What?! H20King are you insinuating that Pricas' feelings for me aren't genuine?! Notice the depth of her emotion and while she didn't address me by name, I'm sure that was a simple oversight, caused by her excitement - certainly anyone can tell I am her destiny! :) Just bask in this - it is truly meant for me:

i also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very love that has been lacking in my entire life.

A probability of meeting that very love that has been lacking - which seems to indicate that I will be lacking too... Well! No matter! It is my respirator that she longs for! :)

Oh sure, now there will probably be a thousand imposters claiming they TOO received such a PM! :)

jon_tollefson 04-12-2010 7:34 PM

hahahah I just had that same email!! Sorry Jeff. If I say I love the respirator, is that enough for you to send me one of your builds to test/ride :-)

mvanhove 04-12-2010 8:20 PM

Ha just got one now to.

92Maristar 04-13-2010 6:40 AM

lol, she read my profile? It must have taken her all of 2 seconds to do so since there isn't anything in it.

So, I'll have to say she wants me for my boat, that bitch! :D

04-13-2010 9:16 AM

NOOOO! I can't believe she left me and my respirator for a BOAT! I gave that woman the best...minutes of my life...err, well at least yesterday while fiddling around on the net...but still, I'm CRUSHED! :)

tonyv420 04-13-2010 9:34 AM

Shes looking fior a husband so she can stay in the country, or come to this country. Don;'t flatter yourself fellas LOL

tonyv420 04-13-2010 9:36 AM

I do believe she targeted you first Jeff, due to your profile pic

04-13-2010 11:00 AM

LOL! I'm certain that nothing says "true love" to a Visa Ho, like a man wearing bifocals, a red beanie and a respirator. :)

ridetillurdead26 04-13-2010 12:14 PM

Hahahaha I got one of those this morning too. We must really turn her on.

bigshow 04-13-2010 6:01 PM

Maybe she's a Star Wars freak and thought Jeff was wearing a homemade storm trooper outfit.

wofrankwo 04-13-2010 8:58 PM

see if she sends mitch a wink .... ever see his picture?

nelems 04-14-2010 5:31 AM

Hi Surfdad,
I finally got on the WW's site to get PM's and got the same one. I have a boat on my profile picture, maybe she liked it better than you.
Karen

petrey10 04-14-2010 7:30 AM

haha i got the same message

04-14-2010 7:54 AM

Karen! Say it ain't so! Pricas left me and my respirator not only for a boat but a woman?! I'll be in therapy for YEARS!

shrink: So what brings you in, today, surfdad (yes, I go by my handle in session :) )
me: Well doc, the love of my lif...err, of two minutes left me for a woman with a boat.
shrink: I see, how did that make you feel, surfdad?
me: like my respirator is inadequate - doc? It had NEW organic filters!
shrink: That must be so hard.
me: yes, it is...I've never had a woma...well I think Prisca's a woman, I don't really know.
shrink: that must be very confusing.
me: Yes! Exactly, she signed all her emails - well the one I got: "cares"
shrink: "who cares?"
me: no, no, no. Cares - like in a bad software translation.

:) Too funny.

nelems 04-14-2010 9:36 AM

She's a switch hitter. I guess I will put my dogs on my profile photo now!
Karen

slimjim44 04-14-2010 10:16 AM

I feel left out. I didn't get a message.

wakemitch 04-14-2010 12:54 PM

Frank, I changed my picture recently :(