Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    surfdad            04-12-2010, 5:19 PM Reply   
So I got a PM from WW today, it reads as follows:

Hello
I read your profile today and it was so good to me.u know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very love that has been lacking in my entire life. please i will like you to contact me direct to my e-mail address, (maureen.arnUld@yahoo.comm) i dont know the posebility of remaing in forum for long time,i will give you a full introduction of my self with my pictures ok. i will be waiting for your mail to my e-mail adsdress(maureen.arnuld@yahoo.com) as you know
there is no age,race,colour n religion bar when it comes to true love,
cares prisca.

So be honest, it has to be my profile picture - I've always known that respirators "do it" for 25 year old women. Oh and what is a religion bar? Is that like a Nestle's Crunch, or a make it a double! kind of bar?
Attached Images

Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-12-2010, 5:50 PM Reply   
wow, I feel left out. You have all the luck. Judy better keep an eye on you
Old    surfdad            04-12-2010, 6:12 PM Reply   
It's the respirator Show, get one, wear it and women will be throwing themselves at you...well throwing something, at least.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-12-2010, 6:26 PM Reply   
I to just received the very same e mail
Old    surfdad            04-12-2010, 6:43 PM Reply   
What?! H20King are you insinuating that Pricas' feelings for me aren't genuine?! Notice the depth of her emotion and while she didn't address me by name, I'm sure that was a simple oversight, caused by her excitement - certainly anyone can tell I am her destiny! Just bask in this - it is truly meant for me:

i also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very love that has been lacking in my entire life.

A probability of meeting that very love that has been lacking - which seems to indicate that I will be lacking too... Well! No matter! It is my respirator that she longs for!

Oh sure, now there will probably be a thousand imposters claiming they TOO received such a PM!
Old     (jon_tollefson)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-12-2010, 7:34 PM Reply   
hahahah I just had that same email!! Sorry Jeff. If I say I love the respirator, is that enough for you to send me one of your builds to test/ride :-)
Old     (mvanhove)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-12-2010, 8:20 PM Reply   
Ha just got one now to.
Old     (92Maristar)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-13-2010, 6:40 AM Reply   
lol, she read my profile? It must have taken her all of 2 seconds to do so since there isn't anything in it.

So, I'll have to say she wants me for my boat, that bitch!
Old    surfdad            04-13-2010, 9:16 AM Reply   
NOOOO! I can't believe she left me and my respirator for a BOAT! I gave that woman the best...minutes of my life...err, well at least yesterday while fiddling around on the net...but still, I'm CRUSHED!
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-13-2010, 9:34 AM Reply   
Shes looking fior a husband so she can stay in the country, or come to this country. Don;'t flatter yourself fellas LOL
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-13-2010, 9:36 AM Reply   
I do believe she targeted you first Jeff, due to your profile pic
Old    surfdad            04-13-2010, 11:00 AM Reply   
LOL! I'm certain that nothing says "true love" to a Visa Ho, like a man wearing bifocals, a red beanie and a respirator.
Old     (ridetillurdead26)      Join Date: Nov 2006       04-13-2010, 12:14 PM Reply   
Hahahaha I got one of those this morning too. We must really turn her on.
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-13-2010, 6:01 PM Reply   
Maybe she's a Star Wars freak and thought Jeff was wearing a homemade storm trooper outfit.
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-13-2010, 8:58 PM Reply   
see if she sends mitch a wink .... ever see his picture?
Old     (nelems)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-14-2010, 5:31 AM Reply   
Hi Surfdad,
I finally got on the WW's site to get PM's and got the same one. I have a boat on my profile picture, maybe she liked it better than you.
Karen
Old     (petrey10)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-14-2010, 7:30 AM Reply   
haha i got the same message
Old    surfdad            04-14-2010, 7:54 AM Reply   
Karen! Say it ain't so! Pricas left me and my respirator not only for a boat but a woman?! I'll be in therapy for YEARS!

shrink: So what brings you in, today, surfdad (yes, I go by my handle in session )
me: Well doc, the love of my lif...err, of two minutes left me for a woman with a boat.
shrink: I see, how did that make you feel, surfdad?
me: like my respirator is inadequate - doc? It had NEW organic filters!
shrink: That must be so hard.
me: yes, it is...I've never had a woma...well I think Prisca's a woman, I don't really know.
shrink: that must be very confusing.
me: Yes! Exactly, she signed all her emails - well the one I got: "cares"
shrink: "who cares?"
me: no, no, no. Cares - like in a bad software translation.

Too funny.
Old     (nelems)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-14-2010, 9:36 AM Reply   
She's a switch hitter. I guess I will put my dogs on my profile photo now!
Karen
Old     (slimjim44)      Join Date: Feb 2009       04-14-2010, 10:16 AM Reply   
I feel left out. I didn't get a message.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-14-2010, 12:54 PM Reply   
Frank, I changed my picture recently