Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-27-2021, 2:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I'm a little bit surprised that you are outraged about indoctrination at a private religious H.S. Isn't that the sole reason that these schools exist?
Fair point, but I donít think that was the indoctrination people associated with the Jesuit curriculum .
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-27-2021, 5:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Fair point, but I donít think that was the indoctrination people associated with the Jesuit curriculum .

Jesuit = SJW. Take a look at the curricula at Jesuit colleges around the country. If you are worried about your kid being pumped full of sjw nonsense, Jesuit education isnít for you.

If you prefer the Christian conservative nonsense instead, Iíd suggest Baylor or TCU.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-27-2021, 10:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Jesuit = SJW. Take a look at the curricula at Jesuit colleges around the country. If you are worried about your kid being pumped full of sjw nonsense, Jesuit education isn’t for you.

If you prefer the Christian conservative nonsense instead, I’d suggest Baylor or TCU.
That’s a high school. Not the University pay attention to the details. The teacher also did it without the approval of the principal as curriculum, But hey look over here not over there is always a great deflection. Let’s not even get into the public school curriculum, the blm agenda put forth is outlandish. So is the force fed LGBTQ agenda. Pure lunacy

Should the teacher be fired for that ?

Could you imagine what would happen if someone made black students do a paper on why their race is the most violent , has most lack of family structure, has he most in prison, and he most collecting welfare , (per capita of course) in America ?

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-27-2021 at 10:50 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-27-2021, 10:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Could you imagine what would happen if someone made black students do a paper on why their race is the most violent , has most lack of family structure, has he most in prison, and he most collecting welfare , (per capita of course) in America ?
Why do you think their race is all those things?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-27-2021, 11:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Why do you think their race is all those things?
I don’t think it’s fact ,

Feel free to post your data that says otherwise to dispute those remarks. I’ll be waiting.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-27-2021, 11:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I donít think itís fact ,

Feel free to post your data that says otherwise to dispute those remarks. Iíll be waiting.
No you misunderstand, it's no doubt they are over represented in the bad stats, why do you think that is the case, what's the root cause?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-27-2021, 11:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
No you misunderstand, it's no doubt they are over represented in the bad stats, why do you think that is the case, what's the root cause?
Why because they’re used as pawns by their politicians . Plain and Simple. They amount of money that lines the connected politicians pockets through programs is astronomical. They’re told it’s not their fault , they’re told everyone is against them , they’re not held accountable for comitting violent crimes. Very rarely does someone from the “black caucus” ever speak out and demand better and hold their people accountable with action. In most cases the ones that do attempt to are labeled uncle toms by their own politicos. ,There is no accountability to do better. There is billions upon billions of dollars thrown at programs designed just for African Americans to benefit from. Education spending on minorities is 8 times more in my state that on suburbia. Literally every door is open to a young black student that wants to move forward,
. It’s a culture that has been told over and over again playing the victim is the only way to prosper. Look at where we are this very moment. All this “equality push” by the left with BLM and the dems has actually turned back the clock to almost complete segregation with their policies. They will continued to be preyed upon until their votes are not needed to win elections , or they wake up and realize decades of voting democrat haven’t helped them succeed. The victim card is worn out.

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-27-2021 at 11:38 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-28-2021, 6:02 AM Reply   
Xstar maybe you can entitle your essay "I deserve my white privilege because I'm better than you."
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-28-2021, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Xstar maybe you can entitle your essay "I deserve my white privilege because I'm better than you."
Hard to prove a negative thrown out by a libtard. Itís comments like yours that make you guys very chokeable. Your woke culture needs to end now.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-28-2021, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Why because theyíre used as pawns by their politicians
Oh, so Afro-Americans are over represented in crime stats because democrats. Hard to argue with that logic, lol.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-28-2021, 12:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Xstar maybe you can entitle your essay "I deserve my white privilege because I'm better than you."
You mean another essay on the hard subject of truth versus the lies told to desk with the issue?

Why is it so tough for people to acknowledge the truth. More all fact based.


You know what other stat is factual triple the amount of whites on welfare rise up out of poverty from the same programs.



Just like a good sheep , anytime someone brings up the facts for discussion. That person is immediately labeled a racist or their white privilege is called into question. Following the programming to a T. Letís here your reasons to explain the factual data. That was missing from your ďwhite privilegeĒ response
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-28-2021, 12:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Oh, so Afro-Americans are over represented in crime stats because democrats. Hard to argue with that logic, lol.
Yep. Ever heard LBJ promising ďheíd have them n.....s voting democrat for the next 200 years?Ē Priority number one was removing fathers from the families with welfare and destabilizing their entire population. Add on Planned Parenthoodís original intent to kill them off with abortion. Did I mention slavery? What do all of those things have in common? They all came from democrats.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-28-2021, 1:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Oh, so Afro-Americans are over represented in crime stats because democrats. Hard to argue with that logic, lol.
Well. As a majority the AA populous has consistently voted Democratic for over century. One wound think if they’re no better off as they claim , maybe thought might have something to do with it. Ya think. Just curious ever Democratic urban area in the us you lived i. For over 40 years to give us your expert opinion. I know you have so much first hand experience on the results from the policies their. Community supports.


Policy 1. No bail , let me know hit the crime ridden neighborhoods feel about that

Policy 2 . defund police. same comment.

Policy 3 Less prison time got violent crime ...... same comment.


Policy 4. Raise thresholds required fit felony property crimes. Same comment.



The first step to creating a successful path is to create a Swede welcoming environment to learn and be successful in. Empowering and encouraging criminals , gang bangers and allowing gangs to control neighborhoods , schools , and run rampant throughout these areas severely hampers and negatively effects the opportunity of young adults in these areas at a very young age.

Case in point the most recent Washington DC incident . Broad daylight. A 15 and 13 yr old , both female blacks , carjack and Uber driver. They take off crash with him clinging on fit his life. They crash , kill him walk out of the car , get helped by NG troops while they almost killed as well , these no troops have no clue these savages just carjacked this car and the owners dead body is 50ft from them. What’s first words out of the murderers mouth....,,,, I need my phone out of the car. Get my phone.


So what does the DC mayor do ,if you said condemn the murders for killing a msn after teasing him while attempting to steal his car you’d be completely wrong. Instead the mayor released statement /video telling citizens how to not be victims. Keep blaming everyone else instead of going at the actual criminals. These are the results.


Feel free to give your take though. I’d love to hear it.


DC mayor takes heat for sharing 'preventing auto thefts' video amid silence on Mohammad Anwar's death

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dc-...mohammad-anwar

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-28-2021 at 1:18 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-28-2021, 2:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Did I mention slavery? What do all of those things have in common? They all came from democrats.
Slavery came from Democrats, lol ok. News flash, slavery has been around a bit longer than you think.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-28-2021, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Just curious ever Democratic urban area in the us you lived i. For over 40 years to give us your expert opinion. I know you have so much first hand experience on the results from the policies their. Community supports.
I don't have an "expert" opinion, just my opinion. If you don't believe that criminality is in the nature and yet there is criminality then that only leaves nurture. Seems like we agree on that, the system as designed doesn't serve those at the bottom in anyway or form. I just don't think it has anything to do with Democrat or Republican, they both serve the system rather than the people in it, the thought that Republicans can fix the system with a pull yourself up with your bootstraps attitude is delusional.

If you truly believe that the people populating the crimestats are there because the system creates the environment for those outcomes I would have thought to have seen a bit more compassion to these citizens but you always seem to blame them rather than the system.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-28-2021, 4:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I don't have an "expert" opinion, just my opinion. If you don't believe that criminality is in the nature and yet there is criminality then that only leaves nurture. Seems like we agree on that, the system as designed doesn't serve those at the bottom in anyway or form. I just don't think it has anything to do with Democrat or Republican, they both serve the system rather than the people in it, the thought that Republicans can fix the system with a pull yourself up with your bootstraps attitude is delusional.

If you truly believe that the people populating the crimestats are there because the system creates the environment for those outcomes I would have thought to have seen a bit more compassion to these citizens but you always seem to blame them rather than the system.
Oh I believe criminality is a cultural thing. I don’t believe the people populating the stats are there because of policy alone. I believe it’s cultural and policy related. The culture of toting guns and selling drugs is glorified , current policies do nothing to change that , quite the opposite. They encourage it. It’s not simply policy creating them.


If holding someone accountable by telling them they have the ability to make something of themselves isn’t the proper way , what do you suggest is? It sure isn’t the current system of rewarding failure , lowering the standards based on race , and constant victimization driven solutions sure as hell aren’t working. Neither is the philosophy of emptying prisons based on skin color .

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-28-2021 at 4:08 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-28-2021, 4:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
If holding someone accountable by telling them they have the ability to make something of themselves isnít the proper way , what do you suggest is? It sure isnít the current system of rewarding failure , lowering the standards based on race , and constant victimization driven solutions sure as hell arenít working. Neither is the philosophy of emptying prisons based on skin color .
Minimum wage regulation
Socially provided healthcare
Socially provided education
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-28-2021, 9:18 PM Reply   
Those take the cake for the most idiotic responses to date in this thread. A great example of how out of touch with reality you really are.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-28-2021, 9:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Those take the cake for the most idiotic responses to date in this thread. A great example of how out of touch with reality you really are.
Sure thing mall cop, you just stick to eating donuts and leave the thinking to others more suited to it.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       03-29-2021, 6:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Minimum wage regulation

Socially provided healthcare

Socially provided education
Newsflash, they already have that. It's called welfare.
One of the largest issues is lack of family structure. There are a lot of fatherless children out there with no good male role model. And guess what, those males have so many children (often times with multiple mothers), that there is no incentive to work because it would just go to child support. They also have to pass drug tests to work the decent paying jobs.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-29-2021, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
Newsflash, they already have that. It's called welfare.
One of the largest issues is lack of family structure. There are a lot of fatherless children out there with no good male role model. And guess what, those males have so many children (often times with multiple mothers), that there is no incentive to work because it would just go to child support. They also have to pass drug tests to work the decent paying jobs.

Man ya know what is weird tho... I drive past a dispensary every day on the way home from work and that place is always jammed full with white folks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-29-2021, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Sure thing mall cop, you just stick to eating donuts and leave the thinking to others more suited to it.
You should just stick to humping sheep in your pissant, puny country.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-29-2021, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Man ya know what is weird tho... I drive past a dispensary every day on the way home from work and that place is always jammed full with white folks.
So, does that just mean the homeboys stick to home grown? What is the population of whites to blacks there? What town is that in? Reno?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-29-2021, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Slavery came from Democrats, lol ok. News flash, slavery has been around a bit longer than you think.
If you were such a ďthinking person,Ē youíd know I meant in this country.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       03-29-2021, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Man ya know what is weird tho... I drive past a dispensary every day on the way home from work and that place is always jammed full with white folks.
Plenty of white people on unemployment too. They also don't provide meth, crack, and heroin at your dispensary.

I don't see how that pertains to my point that one reason people take welfare instead of work is no drug test required for welfare.

But nice try to call me a racist.

Last edited by bcd; 03-29-2021 at 8:57 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-29-2021, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
Newsflash, they already have that. It's called welfare.
One of the largest issues is lack of family structure. There are a lot of fatherless children out there with no good male role model. And guess what, those males have so many children (often times with multiple mothers), that there is no incentive to work because it would just go to child support. They also have to pass drug tests to work the decent paying jobs.
Exactly. We have an entire population that has gone feral because democrats broke up their family structure by effectively removing a main pillar of it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-29-2021, 9:16 AM Reply   
Speaking of feral populations, Biden keeps welcoming thousands of illegal aliens into our country with his tag and release policies. Many of which are disease-ridden and come from a country that has staggering COVID numbers. All for future democrat votes.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/mexico...olls-revisions
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-29-2021, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
Plenty of white people on unemployment too. They also don't provide meth, crack, and heroin at your dispensary.

I don't see how that pertains to my point that one reason people take welfare instead of work is no drug test required for welfare.

But nice try to call me a racist.
I didn't call you a racist. I'm just saying that your explanation that people who can't pass a drug test don't have access to jobs may not fully explain the issue, given my anecdotal observations on my dispensary drive bys that there are plenty of white folks who can't pass drug tests too.

Unless the jobs available to the AA community for some reason test at a higher rate?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-29-2021, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Exactly. We have an entire population that has gone feral because democrats broke up their family structure by effectively removing a main pillar of it.
Does that critique hold true among whites on welfare too?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-29-2021, 11:13 AM Reply   
The only way to fix the family unit is to pay parents at a rate which means they can support themselves and their dependants while working 8 hours per day. It's impossible to bring children up with adequate supervision when trying to hold down two jobs. Along with better education and health services this is what can help improve the lower classes family unit issues and subsequent crime stats.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       03-29-2021, 12:00 PM Reply   
When you father children with multiple women and pay child support on none of them, I don't think the main reason for the failure of that family was due to financial income. The main reason for that failed family unit is the male portion had no intent of being a father and it happens way too often.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-29-2021, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
When you father children with multiple women and pay child support on none of them, I don't think the main reason for the failure of that family was due to financial income. The main reason for that failed family unit is the male portion had no intent of being a father and it happens way too often.
And when you look at those father's they come from broken homes with no make role models, you have to change the enviroment with education and financial support to break that cycle.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-29-2021, 12:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The only way to fix the family unit is to pay parents at a rate which means they can support themselves and their dependants while working 8 hours per day. It's impossible to bring children up with adequate supervision when trying to hold down two jobs. Along with better education and health services this is what can help improve the lower classes family unit issues and subsequent crime stats.
How about don’t have a baby til you can support one. Maybe teaching that in school? Pushing that program. Not pop out a bunch of fatherless children because you get a government check per kid . How about reduce the amount of
Single parent homes , geee family structure.

-Free schooling
-Free healthcare at some of the most prestigious hospitals
-a decent minimum wage


Alll exist already for those whom you speak. How about if you have a criminal record you’re ineligible for government handouts ? Think that may help people think twice ?

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-29-2021 at 12:31 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-29-2021, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
How about if you have a criminal record youíre ineligible for government handouts ? Think that may help people think twice ?
What government handouts in particular are you concerned with? Single men aren't eligible for cash welfare are they?

Should we extend that to all government handouts (like the mortgage interest tax deduction)?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-29-2021, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
How about donít have a baby til you can support one. Maybe teaching that in school? Pushing that program. Not pop out a bunch of fatherless children because you get a government check per kid . How about reduce the amount of
Single parent homes , geee family structure.

-Free schooling
-Free healthcare at some of the most prestigious hospitals
-a decent minimum wage


Alll exist already for those whom you speak. How about if you have a criminal record youíre ineligible for government handouts ? Think that may help people think twice ?
If you are suggesting abstinence, just an FYI, it works slightly better than gay conversion therapy. Abstinence talks didnt work on me and I grew up with the full mom and pop structure, catholic school...
Making abortions illegal and or harder and harder to receive isnt helping in reduction of pushing out more kids.
$7.25 an hour min wage and the lazy cant keep a decent house in order. Right?
There are laws against murder yet everyday someone thinks its a rational choice. Does life in prison or death penalty cause people to think twice?
Wouldn't removing the Gov handout motivate some to go out and take what they need?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-29-2021, 1:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
How about donít have a baby til you can support one. Maybe teaching that in school? Pushing that program. Not pop out a bunch of fatherless children because you get a government check per kid . How about reduce the amount of
Single parent homes , geee family structure.
I'm all for teaching life skills in school, excellent idea. I don't believe that people are having children because it comes with a government cheque, do the numbers, it's a pretty bleak way to live. Even less appealing if the minimum wage was raised to a living wage standard
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-29-2021, 2:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
And when you look at those father's they come from broken homes with no make role models, you have to change the enviroment with education and financial support to break that cycle.
That's exactly what democrats have been doing for decades. The education consists of "whitey is bad and that's why you're broke. Now take your handout and don't forget to vote democrat on the way out. See you again in two years."
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-29-2021, 5:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
That's exactly what democrats have been doing for decades. The education consists of "whitey is bad and that's why you're broke. Now take your handout and don't forget to vote democrat on the way out. See you again in two years."
The democrats have been doing nothing but what the corporate masters ask of them since FDR. The thought that the democrats are even attempting to helping those at the bottom is hilarious. Bernie is the only politician who comes to mind who isn't a corporate weasel and actually has a plan for the lower and middle class. Yang show's promise too, maybe Tulsi.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-29-2021, 7:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
If you are suggesting abstinence, just an FYI, it works slightly better than gay conversion therapy. Abstinence talks didnt work on me and I grew up with the full mom and pop structure, catholic school...
Making abortions illegal and or harder and harder to receive isnt helping in reduction of pushing out more kids.
$7.25 an hour min wage and the lazy cant keep a decent house in order. Right?
There are laws against murder yet everyday someone thinks its a rational choice. Does life in prison or death penalty cause people to think twice?
Wouldn't removing the Gov handout motivate some to go out and take what they need?
Who said anything about abstinence, How about using birth control and being a ****ing responsible adult. Pretty simple.


Well the amount of people that commit murder is much less than those that rob , burglarize , or cattle jack people , so yes it does.

As far as removing welfare and people going to get what they want .......here we are again , punish those that do. Itís simple you will always have pieces of **** . No matter what you do some people are just piles of useless tires that prey on the weak. Itís easy to reduce those willing to take those risks. Donít think so , what we are experiencing right now re affirms the fact no punishment = more crimes. Crime rates are skyrocketing ( even Pre pandemic) because of the SJW policies emptying prisons , no cash bail systems , reducing sentencing laws , raising felony thresholds , lack of persecutionís for minor crime, and daily rhetoric From the left turning violent offenders into victims daily.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-29-2021, 7:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I'm all for teaching life skills in school, excellent idea. I don't believe that people are having children because it comes with a government cheque, do the numbers, it's a pretty bleak way to live. Even less appealing if the minimum wage was raised to a living wage standard
Well you’re sadly misinformed yet again being 100’s of thousands of miles away. The amount of fraud involved over Auntie claiming her nephrews, and people popping out kids for checks is astronomical, plenty of studies have been done exposing that aspect. Yes it’s poor way to live , however when your housing is free , your electric is free , your food is free, your schooling is free , your internet is free , and you get a nice fat check per kid and for yourself with no bills , you’re wearing the newest Jordan’s and have a big screen in your house .

Don’t believe it , why does a single female pop out 3 plus kids from
Multiple baby daddy’s ?

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-29-2021 at 7:54 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-29-2021, 7:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The democrats have been doing nothing but what the corporate masters ask of them since FDR. The thought that the democrats are even attempting to helping those at the bottom is hilarious. Bernie is the only politician who comes to mind who isn't a corporate weasel and actually has a plan for the lower and middle class. Yang show's promise too, maybe Tulsi.
Didn’t you just say I was wrong for blaming dems of keeping people on poverty in a criminal environment for votes ? Yet here you are saying the same thing ? How very dummycrat of you. They standard hypocrisy shines bright.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Oh, so Afro-Americans are over represented in crime stats because democrats. Hard to argue with that logic, lol.

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-29-2021 at 7:57 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-29-2021, 8:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Didnít you just say I was wrong for blaming dems of keeping people on poverty in a criminal environment for votes ? Yet here you are saying the same thing ? How very dummycrat of you. They standard hypocrisy shines bright.
Nope I'm not saying the same thing, I'm saying that the system doesn't help lower socio-economic citizens regardless of there race and both Democrats and Republicans support the system and status quo for their corporate masters. They throw you some culture war bull**** to keep you outraged, not realizing that both of them are screwing the majority of the US population.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-29-2021, 8:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Didnít you just say I was wrong for blaming dems of keeping people on poverty in a criminal environment for votes ? Yet here you are saying the same thing ? How very dummycrat of you. They standard hypocrisy shines bright.
Not sure what happened to Ralph Malph. Iím pretty sure he bumped his head really hard recently. Might have caught syphilis from one of those sheep. Who knows...
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-29-2021, 10:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Not sure what happened to Ralph Malph. Iím pretty sure he bumped his head really hard recently. Might have caught syphilis from one of those sheep. Who knows...
I did fall off my bike recently but the hip took the majority of the beating.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-29-2021, 11:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I did fall off my bike recently but the hip took the majority of the beating.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v8-8WsYj9FU
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-30-2021, 10:25 AM Reply   
Yea this is awesome

San Diego has a 1000 teachers who have volunteered to teach in person to the migrants kids coming in but their American students are still e learning till mid April. One would think I this is completely made up........ITíS 100 PERCENT REAL

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-diego...n-learning.amp
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-30-2021, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Nope I'm not saying the same thing, I'm saying that the system doesn't help lower socio-economic citizens regardless of there race and both Democrats and Republicans support the system and status quo for their corporate masters. They throw you some culture war bull**** to keep you outraged, not realizing that both of them are screwing the majority of the US population.
No you’re in fact saying the same thing. You just want broaden the focus so you “ don’t seem like a racist “.

Our focus was on one single demographic discussing talking points pertained to that certain group. . Your statement is plain as day. That demographic we were discussing is being held down “by the system “. You say it plain as day after laughing at me when I made the statement. You’re argument so you don’t get labeled as a racist is that it pertains to all those at the bottom regardless of race. Well of course it does , terrible policy and programs affect everyone . I am pretty sure that includes the demographic we were discussing . But hey whatever makes you feel better on how you want to word it.


Again if you had insight to how these programs evolve and are implemented in the largest areas where they’re used , you understand a majority of the policies and programs are democratic . Once again a factual point you want to ignore


The culture war is a democratic agenda , race and culture are front and center in every talking point.

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-30-2021 at 10:35 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2021, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
we are heading into segregation and its happening, once you pay someone for the color of their skin, its like paying them for not being human. Take the pride away from poor people. So sad. Poor people are everywhere, and they have pride too! I cannot imagine someone trying to pay me for the color of my skin, so insulting. And to add insult to it, you are propping up the KKK. I can hear it now, "we are paying your for being sub human, unable to provide for yourself" How stupid is the left? I think they are not that stupid, and want to get back to the roots of the democratic party. The party of hate, and racism. What lincoln fought to end.
If people watch the Jordan Peterson links I posted, he talks about this very thing in regards to guarantee of equal results.

Turns out the studies done in regards to government mandated outcomes in equality in Scandinavian countries actually yielded the exact opposite of what everyone theorized would happen. Men and women actually segregated themselves. Women actual chose to go into more traditional women's field and men stayed in traditional men's fields. He said no one saw that coming. When pressed on this type of data being a right wing talking point, he said that was preposterous because their are zero right wing sociologists.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2021, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
No you misunderstand, it's no doubt they are over represented in the bad stats, why do you think that is the case, what's the root cause?
The black leadership is dominated by Marxism and postmodernism that is substituting a known loser proposition like workers vs the owners into now colors of people are the victim class (proletariat) vs other colors (bourgeois) that keep them down. Just repackaged themes that really never left the democrat party. blaming others for your lack of competencies is always a easy thing to package.

The lowest root cause is the destruction of the black family unit which now runs nearly 71% of all black children do not have a father in the home. Lack of father in the home is a long known issue that directly correlates to poverty. The first tenants of Marxism is to destroy the nuclear family unit and replace it with the state. This is exactly what we see with democrats today and the policies they push.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 03-30-2021 at 12:18 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2021, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I'm all for teaching life skills in school, excellent idea. I don't believe that people are having children because it comes with a government cheque, do the numbers, it's a pretty bleak way to live. Even less appealing if the minimum wage was raised to a living wage standard
It is a weak way to live but it is a way to live and it has worked for generations.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2021, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Xstar maybe you can entitle your essay "I deserve my white privilege because I'm better than you."
How about replace "better" with more "competent" than you. I will take that any day of the week. Privilege (a marxist lie) is not privilege when you work for what you have. Do all those koreans that the black population rob, terrorizes, and burn down their businesses have white privilege too?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2021, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Nope I'm not saying the same thing, I'm saying that the system doesn't help lower socio-economic citizens regardless of there race and both Democrats and Republicans support the system and status quo for their corporate masters. They throw you some culture war bull**** to keep you outraged, not realizing that both of them are screwing the majority of the US population.
You mean things like feeding them, giving them free school, finance their housing (free in most cases), and if you are a minority you get automatic front of the line if you do as much as even try? Is that really corporate masters? Nice little ring to it, but I am not sure if you know what the words mean that you are saying. Maybe if I had one of these English to English translators I could understand your words. Of course all this works unless you are Asian, then you as a Asian female have to score a couple hundred points higher than a white male to get into a good college in the US.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2021, 1:04 PM Reply   
So what is with ol biden now? He now lists his administration as the biden/harris administration on official documents. He is not even running his own administration.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-30-2021, 1:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The first tenants of Marxism is to destroy the nuclear family unit and replace it with the state. This is exactly what we see with democrats today and the policies they push.
That's not really how I read it. The argument is more that for working folks the family structure provides no security (because capitalism is effectively destroying it), while for the elites (bourgeoise), the family structure (and inheritance) is a means of concentration of wealth.

It's worth reading those parts of the communist manifesto again if you haven't lately. There's certainly much to abhor, and there's also quite a bit of what Marx advocated for that's come to pass and which even most capitalists would accept. Birth control has really changed how the families of today and the families of Marx's era work/worked. Shoot, much of the "family structure" argument is in reference to child labor.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-30-2021, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
How about replace "better" with more "competent" than you. I will take that any day of the week. Privilege (a marxist lie) is not privilege when you work for what you have. Do all those koreans that the black population rob, terrorizes, and burn down their businesses have white privilege too?
If 1,000 Korean shop owners and 1,000 "black terrorists" are flown cross country and are dropped into random city USA with the task of walking around a predominantly white neighborhood for an hour, my bet is that the black folks have more unprovoked police interactions than the Koreans. So in that sense, yeah, Koreans are probably higher up the privilege pecking order.

Just a hunch, ICBW.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2021, 3:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Does that critique hold true among whites on welfare too?
Whites while under 10% of fatherless households in the 1960's just prior to reforms is now at 21%. The black population started at 21% and now is over 70%
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2021, 3:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
That's not really how I read it. The argument is more that for working folks the family structure provides no security (because capitalism is effectively destroying it), while for the elites (bourgeoise), the family structure (and inheritance) is a means of concentration of wealth.

It's worth reading those parts of the communist manifesto again if you haven't lately. There's certainly much to abhor, and there's also quite a bit of what Marx advocated for that's come to pass and which even most capitalists would accept. Birth control has really changed how the families of today and the families of Marx's era work/worked. Shoot, much of the "family structure" argument is in reference to child labor.
Now that the Marxists have murdered millions of their own to try and make their putrid idea work and even the most liberal of people have to admit that marxism has been a failure and murderous everywhere it was tried. The democrats have just repackaged it as color instead of "family". Capitalism has raised the level of wealth on every stage in every country around the world to unheard of proportions in all of history.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-30-2021, 3:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
That's not really how I read it. The argument is more that for working folks the family structure provides no security (because capitalism is effectively destroying it), while for the elites (bourgeoise), the family structure (and inheritance) is a means of concentration of wealth.
When I saw Delta's post I decided to look it up. First thing I saw was a lot of interpretations that looks like where Delta gets his info.

Google: marxism destroys family unit

But when you look into it further it appears the correct interpretation is basically what you wrote. Apparently Delta is pretty consistent in being educated by the alternative truth peddlers.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-30-2021, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Now that the Marxists have murdered millions of their own to try and make their putrid idea work and even the most liberal of people have to admit that marxism has been a failure and murderous everywhere it was tried. The democrats have just repackaged it as color instead of "family". Capitalism has raised the level of wealth on every stage in every country around the world to unheard of proportions in all of history.
And yet, Marxist ideals like a public education and the elimination of child labor are pretty universally accepted. Women's right to make reproductive choices and to get paid an equal wage for equal work (and work outside the home at all!) are also pretty widely accepted. Those were concepts that were extremely dangerous and disruptive in Marx's day.

Shoot just the other day you let drop that your salary is the product of collective bargaining (what's possibly more Marxist than labor organizing against the Man?).

And yet somehow the family unit perseveres.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2021, 4:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
If 1,000 Korean shop owners and 1,000 "black terrorists" are flown cross country and are dropped into random city USA with the task of walking around a predominantly white neighborhood for an hour, my bet is that the black folks have more unprovoked police interactions than the Koreans. So in that sense, yeah, Koreans are probably higher up the privilege pecking order.

Just a hunch, ICBW.
And why is that? Is it statistics on who is going to rob and murder you? Pretty sure it is that. Best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

Can you tell us when the Koreans got to the US and how they managed to carve out businesses in those same black neighborhoods? Only thing I see in the regards to both groups is one of them where not given special status and told they were not good enough so here is your free crap. It is almost like Koreans are actual competent? Nah... That has nothing to do with anything. Of the 2 groups, which ones have we actually fought a war with in the last 70 years and of the two groups, which one looks amazingly like the group that bombed us and we threw into camps and took their property (democrats did).
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2021, 4:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
When I saw Delta's post I decided to look it up. First thing I saw was a lot of interpretations that looks like where Delta gets his info.

Google: marxism destroys family unit

But when you look into it further it appears the correct interpretation is basically what you wrote. Apparently Delta is pretty consistent in being educated by the alternative truth peddlers.
actually I have been saying this for a decade. Just so happened I stumbled upon it and low and behold there is actual clinical data to back it up and a self described liberal who does this for a living who has been cited over 10,000 times for his work lays it out well.

you really should watch Jordan Peterson (a Canadian btw). Matter of fact he even warned Canada by making their anti free speech law that they have given the right wing exactly the proof (angrily pointed out) they need to prove that homosexuality is indeed a social construct.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2021, 4:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
And yet, Marxist ideals like a public education and the elimination of child labor are pretty universally accepted. Women's right to make reproductive choices and to get paid an equal wage for equal work (and work outside the home at all!) are also pretty widely accepted. Those were concepts that were extremely dangerous and disruptive in Marx's day.

Shoot just the other day you let drop that your salary is the product of collective bargaining (what's possibly more Marxist than labor organizing against the Man?).

And yet somehow the family unit perseveres.
That stuff had already worked itself out in this country without Marx.

I dare you to point out where my salary is a product of collective bargaining? I said to be accurate that they poll the areas companies and take a poll of what the different disciplines from scientist to any other worker bee make in the the public domain. They then use that data to set our wages. That is not that same at all as collective bargaining. With that said, our wages went up more in 4 years than they did in 8 with Obama.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2021, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
And yet, Marxist ideals like a public education and the elimination of child labor are pretty universally accepted. Women's right to make reproductive choices and to get paid an equal wage for equal work (and work outside the home at all!) are also pretty widely accepted. Those were concepts that were extremely dangerous and disruptive in Marx's day.

Shoot just the other day you let drop that your salary is the product of collective bargaining (what's possibly more Marxist than labor organizing against the Man?).

And yet somehow the family unit perseveres.
can you tell that to the black people that the democrat party has set out to destroy since the beginning of time? 21% prior to the democrats "help" in 1960's to now 71%. Does the family unit survive? Can you tell us about the incarceration rate of blacks? Why is it 3% of the population (black males of fighting age) make up 50% of all murders? Care to tell us about blacks wealth and employment? Higher education? Almost all black people live in highly democrat areas. Why are blacks not on top and doing well. Hard to blame that on Republicans when it is democrat policies in democrat cities where blacks are not doing well.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2021, 4:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
When I saw Delta's post I decided to look it up. First thing I saw was a lot of interpretations that looks like where Delta gets his info.

Google: marxism destroys family unit

But when you look into it further it appears the correct interpretation is basically what you wrote. Apparently Delta is pretty consistent in being educated by the alternative truth peddlers.
care to tell us how many millions of US citizens the US government has murdered since the 1900's compared to Marxists led countries and their citizens? Pretty sure we are behind about 44 million on the death toll.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2021, 5:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
When I saw Delta's post I decided to look it up. First thing I saw was a lot of interpretations that looks like where Delta gets his info.

Google: marxism destroys family unit

But when you look into it further it appears the correct interpretation is basically what you wrote. Apparently Delta is pretty consistent in being educated by the alternative truth peddlers.
Since you "looked it up", do you care to elaborate on what Marx and Engles meant about ďabolition of the familyĒ? You may be shocked to find that you too are bourgeois by their definitions. You see bourgeois is an individual because you are independent and an individual where real people are dependent.

ďIn bourgeois society capital is independent and has individuality, while the living person is dependent and has no individuality,Ē he wrote. ďAnd the abolition of this state of things is called by the bourgeois, abolition of individuality and freedom! And rightly so. The abolition of bourgeois individuality, bourgeois independence, and bourgeois freedom is undoubtedly aimed at.Ē

Turns out that they believe that the family in general has a patriarch structure which is against their ideas.

They also say, "There are, besides, eternal truths, such as Freedom, Justice, etc., that are common to all states of society. But Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion, and all morality, instead of constituting them on a new basis; it therefore acts in contradiction to all past historical experience."

Get rid of the patriarch structure which primarily is built on competence and not on tyranny and get rid of religion. All individual things are basically to be abolished in deference to the state yet you want to argue that they only mean rich people?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-30-2021, 5:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Since you "looked it up", do you care to elaborate on what Marx and Engles meant about ďabolition of the familyĒ? You may be shocked to find that you too are bourgeois by their definitions. You see bourgeois is an individual because you are independent and an individual where real people are dependent.

ďIn bourgeois society capital is independent and has individuality, while the living person is dependent and has no individuality,Ē he wrote. ďAnd the abolition of this state of things is called by the bourgeois, abolition of individuality and freedom! And rightly so. The abolition of bourgeois individuality, bourgeois independence, and bourgeois freedom is undoubtedly aimed at.Ē

Turns out that they believe that the family in general has a patriarch structure which is against their ideas.

They also say, "There are, besides, eternal truths, such as Freedom, Justice, etc., that are common to all states of society. But Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion, and all morality, instead of constituting them on a new basis; it therefore acts in contradiction to all past historical experience."

Get rid of the patriarch structure which primarily is built on competence and not on tyranny and get rid of religion. All individual things are basically to be abolished in deference to the state yet you want to argue that they only mean rich people?
Delta, like I said, if you haven't read the manifesto in a while it's worth a read. It's actually pretty easy reading as political science goes.

haha your patriarchy = competence sounds straight out of the Handmaid's Tale. Or to say another way, I'm sure women may differ with your assessment.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-30-2021, 5:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
ďIn bourgeois society capital is independent and has individuality, while the living person is dependent and has no individuality,Ē he wrote. ďAnd the abolition of this state of things is called by the bourgeois, abolition of individuality and freedom! And rightly so. The abolition of bourgeois individuality, bourgeois independence, and bourgeois freedom is undoubtedly aimed at.Ē
He's saying people with money have status, people without money don't. This means that we value money more than individuals. If you get rid of wealth, then status would be judged on the merits of the person (I don't necessarily agree with this, I'm just explaining the argument).

He's not saying send the bourgeois to the gas chamber. He's saying that when you strip them of their "stuff" they won't be bourgeois anymore.

Your point that attempts to put this theory into practice haven't been very successful is well taken. But that isn't necessarily Marx's fault, anymore than the Crusades were Jesus's fault.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-31-2021, 3:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Yea this is awesome

San Diego has a 1000 teachers who have volunteered to teach in person to the migrants kids coming in but their American students are still e learning till mid April. One would think I this is completely made up........ITíS 100 PERCENT REAL

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-diego...n-learning.amp
Whats crazy is the number of children, in that facility, who will get IN PERSON learning who have COVID! so the teachers are afraid of covid, only, yes only if you are an American! The Mexico, central american, middle eastern Covid is OK!!!!!

If you cannot see how insane and insulting and ignorant this is, move your children to Cali and deal with it. We are finishing a full, in person school year THIS YEAR! almost their, no covid, 50% of the children in our schools are Black. Its the south. And there are privileged and poor children all together, all in the same class rooms, all playing together in the playground, and all have been told Cancel culture is wrong, and their is no such thing as systemic racism. Amazing.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-31-2021, 6:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You may be shocked to find that you too are bourgeois by their definitions.
Not shocked at all. I try to make the best of things of the society that I live in. Accumulation of capital is necessary because without it you are vulnerable.

Pure capitalism leaves too many people behind and eventually you get a revolution and communism. The socialism in our society is a guardrail to help prevent that. But your toolmakers try to convince you that socialism means communism and that there are no morals and the family is undesirable by cherry picking words and presenting them out of context. Religion and morals aren't the same thing. Socialism is the moral counterpoint to capitalism, which is completely amoral.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-31-2021, 8:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Not shocked at all. I try to make the best of things of the society that I live in. Accumulation of capital is necessary because without it you are vulnerable.

Pure capitalism leaves too many people behind and eventually you get a revolution and communism. The socialism in our society is a guardrail to help prevent that. But your toolmakers try to convince you that socialism means communism and that there are no morals and the family is undesirable by cherry picking words and presenting them out of context. Religion and morals aren't the same thing. Socialism is the moral counterpoint to capitalism, which is completely amoral.
Wow. So youíre walking talking proof that the libtard indoctrination extends way past 30 years ago. Did you know Karl Marx too?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Delta, like I said, if you haven't read the manifesto in a while it's worth a read. It's actually pretty easy reading as political science goes.

haha your patriarchy = competence sounds straight out of the Handmaid's Tale. Or to say another way, I'm sure women may differ with your assessment.
Actually Jordan Peterson defends this quite well using clinical and even natural examples. This is the crux that you commies are trying to get at with your rebranded marxism. You believe that any order that has a hierarchy is inherently corrupt. The world was built on hierarchy and has been very effective and those that create a tyrannical hierarchy are usually overthrown. There are plenty of examples in history and even in the studies of Chimpanzees where this behavior is observed. It is not saying there is no corruption, is that it usually gets sorted out. Hierarchies are inherently built on competency. What we see from the democrat party is this argument that only color maters. You are dangerous to our freedoms.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
He's saying people with money have status, people without money don't. This means that we value money more than individuals. If you get rid of wealth, then status would be judged on the merits of the person (I don't necessarily agree with this, I'm just explaining the argument).

He's not saying send the bourgeois to the gas chamber. He's saying that when you strip them of their "stuff" they won't be bourgeois anymore.

Your point that attempts to put this theory into practice haven't been very successful is well taken. But that isn't necessarily Marx's fault, anymore than the Crusades were Jesus's fault.
Not sure if I agree with you that it is not Marx fault. It absolutely is his fault. He is the one that used Joseph Stalin as his henchman to bring this to power. That is like saying Hitler was right if only he did not surround himself with all those other Nazi's that killed their citizens.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Actually Jordan Peterson defends this quite well using clinical and even natural examples. This is the crux that you commies are trying to get at with your rebranded marxism. You believe that any order that has a hierarchy is inherently corrupt. The world was built on hierarchy and has been very effective and those that create a tyrannical hierarchy are usually overthrown. There are plenty of examples in history and even in the studies of Chimpanzees where this behavior is observed. It is not saying there is no corruption, is that it usually gets sorted out. Hierarchies are inherently built on competency. What we see from the democrat party is this argument that only color maters. You are dangerous to our freedoms.
hierarchy and patriarchy are not synonyms.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Not sure if I agree with you that it is not Marx fault. It absolutely is his fault. He is the one that used Joseph Stalin as his henchman to bring this to power. That is like saying Hitler was right if only he did not surround himself with all those other Nazi's that killed their citizens.
Delta, you realize that Marx, a German, died in London in 1883? And that Stalin came to power in 1924 after Lenin died?

As far as I know, Hitler, on the other hand, was the actual leader of the Nazis?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Not shocked at all. I try to make the best of things of the society that I live in. Accumulation of capital is necessary because without it you are vulnerable.

Pure capitalism leaves too many people behind and eventually you get a revolution and communism. The socialism in our society is a guardrail to help prevent that. But your toolmakers try to convince you that socialism means communism and that there are no morals and the family is undesirable by cherry picking words and presenting them out of context. Religion and morals aren't the same thing. Socialism is the moral counterpoint to capitalism, which is completely amoral.
No sure how it is amoral. I have yet seen anyone murdered by the millions in the name of capitalism. Capitalism has lifted a few billion people from poverty and has allowed for charity around the globe. What we have in the "left behind" crowd mostly are people who chose not to work or what to take drugs and do what they want. I understand that some are unable. Always will be. I think our solution is better than the other peoples who typical send those who won't to camps and those who can't are murdered.

religion and morals are the same thing. There are plenty of societies that ends justify the means. We can look specifically at Soviet Union, Mao's China, and so on down history. They purposely removed religion and replaced it with murder. They had zero issues with it.

You want to say they cherry pick the part about no family. Funny. The Soviets were very honest about the children were to turn in their parents if they said something against the state. you can also point to the words of the doctrine. You even have that type of behavior encourage in the US by some of our marxist democrats. If you want to look at stats that show the destruction of the family you can look no further than the policies that were put forth in the black community and see what has directly happened to the black family unit and to the white family unit to a lesser extent.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Delta, you realize that Marx, a German, died in London in 1883? And that Stalin came to power in 1924 after Lenin died?

As far as I know, Hitler, on the other hand, was the actual leader of the Nazis?
Sorry I mean Lenin's henchman. Point is, everywhere it is tried, it turns to murderous ruin. Capitalism? Not so much.

you also have to realize that back in those days people including children were nothing more than objects and wealth was only handed down through royal decree for the most part so I can understand his feeling on the mater.

non of that applies to today, so why does your party try and push these policies and ideas? Your BLM friends say they are trained marxists. The idealism of color is end all be all is right out of the marxist playbook and is dangerous, yet you feel free to play along.

Stalin was the leader of the Marxist in the Soviet Union the same as Hitler was the leader of the Nazi's. They both murdered millions of their own people. You don't see people anywhere especially in United States running around saying we should adopt nazism as an actual political position while your party runs around and elects a crap load of people who absolutely believes in marxism.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
hierarchy and patriarchy are not synonyms.
They are not, yet they historically been competence based. Should women be part of the hierarchy. Absolutely. Should the value of patriarchy in businesses be devalued? Absolutely, but you can not say patriarchy in business and government has solely been tyrant based. If it were you never would have any rights passages for those who are not part of the club.

Wonder where those men that voted to do the right things got their morals from?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You want to say they cherry pick the part about no family. Funny. The Soviets were very honest about the children were to turn in their parents if they said something against the state.
You are the one who brought up Marx and now rely on the way his words were twisted decades later by folks in a different country and in a different era. Was the Stazi bad? Yes. Did Marx advocate for it? No.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They are not, yet they historically been competence based. Should women be part of the hierarchy. Absolutely. Should the value of patriarchy in businesses be devalued? Absolutely, but you can not say patriarchy in business and government has solely been tyrant based. If it were you never would have any rights passages for those who are not part of the club.

Wonder where those men that voted to do the right things got their morals from?
So by that logic, our government has been at least in part "tyrant based" since inception?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
non of that applies to today, so why does your party try and push these policies and ideas?
This is my point! That these concepts that were so scary and offensive in Marx's day, and are now well settled elements of our society. But you cite those advancements as evidence that society progressed and thus the benevolent patriarchs must've been right all along?

Hmmm ... did those wise patriarchs "do the right thing" out of a moral awakening or because people stood up to protest the injustices they saw (be it child labor, suffrage, segregation, or voting rights)? Last I checked, each of those advancements came with a fair bit of protest and social upheaval.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:07 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us