Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-04-2020, 10:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
My usual obnoxious sarcasm and kidding aside, in the end, you libtards will ultimately be looking at each other and literally begging for a just a vapor of water to quench your thirst. It’ll be too late and your thirst will never be quenched for eternity. Sad. The continual shedding of innocent blood that you promote will be avenged. This was warned about millennia ago.
Typical TrumpTard, hiding behind your religion, with your holier than thou attitude, preaching and threatening extremes that will never happen, sad, all kidding aside, of course.
And another thing we agree on, Abortion is Abhorrent.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-04-2020, 11:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What do you think the COVID peak will be after in person voting kicks in? I reckon it will be 150k cases per day in 3-4 weeks and 3k deaths per day in 6 weeks.

Any other guesses?

Not to mention that Thanksgiving is three weeks away. So we have surging cases and a long-standing tradition of bringing extended families together.

I’m thinking that the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas is where things start to really go loco.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-04-2020, 11:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
We have family in portland who said that the protesting was confined to a small area near the federal courthouse. They didn't alter their routines at all as a result of the protests and they live in a very urban, very liberal area within walking distance of the courthouse. The whole ANTIFA gonna burn down your town thing was totally overblown by FOX.
I’m sure this was confined to a small area, right?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/live-upda...-50-protesters
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       11-05-2020, 12:31 AM Reply   
I just think it's horrible how Biden is handling the virus. The election is over but the number of positive cases just keep going up!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-05-2020, 1:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
I just think it's horrible how Biden is handling the virus. The election is over but the number of positive cases just keep going up!!
Hahahahahaha!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-05-2020, 1:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not to mention that Thanksgiving is three weeks away. So we have surging cases and a long-standing tradition of bringing extended families together.

I’m thinking that the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas is where things start to really go loco.
How else do you expect Mother Earth to separate the wheat from the chaff? We have way too many people on this earth, using up too many of Her resources. She’s gotta cull the herd somehow!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-05-2020, 1:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Typical TrumpTard, hiding behind your religion, with your holier than thou attitude, preaching and threatening extremes that will never happen, sad, all kidding aside, of course.
And another thing we agree on, Abortion is Abhorrent.
I’m far from holy and you sound thirsty already.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-05-2020, 2:27 AM Reply   
Gee, I wonder what kind of deal Hunter is negotiating now...
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2020, 4:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Gee, I wonder what kind of deal Hunter is negotiating now...
Better hope the Republicans don't take the house in 2 years. Joe is going to get impeached.

Even with that, he will not last to the end of his term. That is the plan all along. put up what can pass as a center left puppet on the edge of his medical life. He either retires or loses cognitive abilities to Harris takes over then they will try and really push for kalifornia policies.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2020, 4:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
No matter who wins I think we can now put the "look how many people attended my covid super spreader rally" poll to rest as a measure of public support.
Not really. The media had trump down by 8 percent again. They are part of the voter suppression. Make people believe that a Republican can not win so they stay home.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-05-2020, 4:07 AM Reply   
McConnell 78 yrs old, elected to a 6 yr term.
Biden 77 yrs old, running for a 4 yr term.

I assume you think McConnell will not be able to serve his term either. The dude is practically dead already
Attached Images

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2020, 4:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
My post means both extremist Muslims and extremist Christians both want to kill the same people. Coincidence?
You do not know what you are talking about. I have not seen a single verse that says that Christians convert or kill the unbelievers. More bullchit you make up. Matter of fact Christ spent considerable time with the unbelievers. Actually with the ignorant as they were willing to listen, learn and at least make a decision on way or the other.

You are making the claim. Back it up.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2020, 4:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post

I assume you think McConnell will not be able to serve his term either. The dude is practically dead already
He is not the president for starters. The president is a 24 hour a day job. I have yet to see a younger president come out of office without gray hair when going in with dark hair. It is draining.

Also, Biden is already showing signs of dementia.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-05-2020, 4:35 AM Reply   
Pretty interesting how Fox called Arizona SO early and no one else did/has - they have got to be regretting that now, because it's time to call Nevada. But if they do, they have to call the whole thing or un-call AZ lol
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-05-2020, 4:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Also, Biden is already showing signs of dementia.
Based on your inability to understand the last two posts you responded to, you might have it too.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-05-2020, 4:40 AM Reply   
At this point it's looking like the only way Trump can hit 270 is if he loses 50 pounds.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-05-2020, 5:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Make people believe that a Republican can not win so they stay home.
Cuts both ways... if people think their side's lead is big enough, meh, what will my vote matter out of several million.

Polling is definitely a total weak point in the media landscape leading up to this election, and that includes polls sponsored by conservative outlets too.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2020, 5:58 AM Reply   
Trumps Spiritual Advisor. More sad?, More funny?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-05-2020, 8:55 AM Reply   
Georgia margin down to 9k votes. Biden got 75% of the last batch that came through. Military ballots will be key for Trump to have a chance to hold on there.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-05-2020, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Disgusting. So much wrong with that. Any true believer knows that Trump is not even a Christian and his “advisor” probably isn’t either. He sure has governed nicely though. Gonna miss him every time the left tries to mouth off.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-05-2020, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are making the claim. Back it up.
You regularly say all democrats (52% of the voting public) are evil! What do you do with evil Delta, give it a hug?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-05-2020, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hilarious!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-05-2020, 10:25 AM Reply   
Can you believe what this ****bag is saying from the presidential podium at the white house? It is pathetic and a sad day for democracy.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-05-2020, 11:04 AM Reply   
Of course it's believable. Not at all surprising, totally predictable.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-05-2020, 11:12 AM Reply   
Yeah, the whiny snowflake crybaby factor was off the charts though. Pathetic. Biden trails by 3,600 votes in GA; looks like he will probably take it. More importantly Perdue may not retain 50% and if he doesn’t then both Georgia senate races will go to a runoff.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-05-2020, 11:19 AM Reply   
Georgia still hasn't counted the military ballots tho have they? One would think that they'd be overwelmingly trump.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-05-2020, 11:21 AM Reply   
Yep I brought that up earlier - that is likely to offset mail ballots somewhat but it’s unclear how many there will be.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-05-2020, 11:25 AM Reply   
Also why - other than the fact that he is a pathetic whiny loser and liar - did Trump keep saying Georgia elections were being run by dems when their SOS is a repube?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-05-2020, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Also why - other than the fact that he is a pathetic whiny loser and liar - did Trump keep saying Georgia elections were being run by dems when their SOS is a repube?
I have 3 mail in ballots at my home in Pgh Pa. My mother has 4, anyone need one? Sad, we could have just had a normal election and know who won, now we have a broken system, that no one trusts. and will always be "corrupt" especially the losing party.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-05-2020, 11:45 AM Reply   
BREAKING:
With 100% reporting, the state of Denial has been won unanimously by Donald Trump.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-05-2020, 1:16 PM Reply   
hmm
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2020, 1:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
I have 3 mail in ballots at my home in Pgh Pa. My mother has 4, anyone need one? Sad, we could have just had a normal election and know who won, now we have a broken system, that no one trusts. and will always be "corrupt" especially the losing party.
Thats why they check signatures. If you send in more than one, they catch it, even if you mail one and show up in person. This is a normal election, the literal definition of Election is to count the votes. Thats what is happening, they are counting the votes. The definition of Corrupt would stopping that count. The winner has not been announced. Dork.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...d-it-down.html
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-05-2020, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thats why they check signatures. If you send in more than one, they catch it, even if you mail one and show up in person. This is a normal election, the literal definition of Election is to count the votes. Thats what is happening, they are counting the votes. The definition of Corrupt would stopping that count. The winner has not been announced. Dork.

Families, have voted for dead people in my neighborhood. People have decided to vote by emotion and anger, no matter what side it is. Ignore the left vs right. people are voting and hoping people dont check. We will see how many votes get tossed over the next 2 months of recounts. and tallies. 3000 votes in Nevada from people who dont live there.

My permeant res is in SC. I voted in person. Why did they send ballots to my Pa address. they know I dont live there as my permanent address?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-05-2020, 2:02 PM Reply   
Why are they blocking poll watchers from watching. lol is that not the reason there are poll watchers and people to watch? How many actual votes have been tossed? Would have been simple to only have absentee ballots and vote in person.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-05-2020, 2:03 PM Reply   
They're not. It's a lie. There are repubes, dems, independents, and plenty of cameras all watching.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2020, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why are they blocking poll watchers from watching. lol is that not the reason there are poll watchers and people to watch? How many actual votes have been tossed? Would have been simple to only have absentee ballots and vote in person.
There are plenty of poll watchers all over the states, they are not being blocked. Lots of them you can watch live online, they broadcast it. The news organizations are all doing reporting live at all the swing states counting locations. The votes are being counted. What makes you think votes are being tossed? Whos are they, why?
We are in the worst part of the pandemic, over 100,000 cases a day, 500,000 hospitalizations a day, 1000-1500 deaths a day. We ALL KNEW mail in voting would be off the charts popular. Use your brain.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2020, 2:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Families, have voted for dead people in my neighborhood. People have decided to vote by emotion and anger, no matter what side it is. Ignore the left vs right. people are voting and hoping people dont check. We will see how many votes get tossed over the next 2 months of recounts. and tallies. 3000 votes in Nevada from people who dont live there.

My permeant res is in SC. I voted in person. Why did they send ballots to my Pa address. they know I dont live there as my permanent address?
Why would you want to do that? What would you accomplish? How many dead people ballots do you think you would need to make a difference? All the votes are checked, its why its a process. As far as the people in Nevada, i read it was mostly students who registered where they went to school and Covid cancelled school so they went home. The Trump administration sued Michigan, PA... with similar claims. Have you heard what the judge said? Quit getting your info from facebook buddy.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-05-2020, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:

Again your mentality is so feeble it’s unreal. It’s been proven over and over and over again FACTUAL that many mistakes have been made over the years not catching the double votes. Lawsuits in past Michigan elections are front and center. Take all the party affiliations out of the argument like a person with a normal mental capacity. Your complete ignorance to the fact is mind boggling. Michigan , NJ , Maryland just to name a few. In more than a few states every voting member gets a mail in ballot whether you requested or not.

Our voting system is a complete joke. There is next to zero accountability on one of the most important items pertaining to our Nation. The fact an ID , required in person voting , and a nationalized system to cover the entire nation in a uniform process isn’t in place is absurd. The lefts continued attack on the legitimacy of the process by continuing to loosen the rules and accountability is scary. People of the nation blue and red should wake up after this election and get serious . It’s a laughing stock of the world at the moment. While Trump is the mouthpiece at the moment , there’s no denying our voting system is FUBAR, has been loosening to get here, and has been made a joke by the left. Not being required to show an id is insanity. Mail in voting is ridiculous. Especially in the numbers and the amounts used for this election. It’s overwhelmed the system, it leaves a huge opening for fraud , and it should be rescinded immediately. Trump could’ve won by millions of votes and I’d still be saying the same thing. Michigan which is one of the only swing states to use mail in voting heavily prior to the expansion based on covid has been the subject of countless lawsuits that have exposed the fraud , it’s front and center and has the court documents as recent as 2016 and. 2018 to show they’ve found fraud on a widespread stage. Absentee voting is completely different . So don’t confuse the two. A valid argument for an absentee ballot is acceptable. Simply voting anonymously through a mail in system as a majority and not being required to show an ID to vote as a majority is ****ED
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2020, 2:51 PM Reply   
Here you go Dougr, Its a list of false and misleading Election 2020 info. It will help keep you from spreading fake news.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...umors-debunked
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2020, 3:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Again your mentality is so feeble it’s unreal. It’s been proven over and over and over again FACTUAL that many mistakes have been made over the years not catching the double votes. Lawsuits in past Michigan elections are front and center. Take all the party affiliations out of the argument like a person with a normal mental capacity. Your complete ignorance to the fact is mind boggling. Michigan , NJ , Maryland just to name a few. In more than a few states every voting member gets a mail in ballot whether you requested or not.

Our voting system is a complete joke. There is next to zero accountability on one of the most important items pertaining to our Nation. The fact an ID , required in person voting , and a nationalized system to cover the entire nation in a uniform process isn’t in place is absurd. The lefts continued attack on the legitimacy of the process by continuing to loosen the rules and accountability is scary. People of the nation blue and red should wake up after this election and get serious . It’s a laughing stock of the world at the moment. While Trump is the mouthpiece at the moment , there’s no denying our voting system is FUBAR, has been loosening to get here, and has been made a joke by the left. Not being required to show an id is insanity. Mail in voting is ridiculous. Especially in the numbers and the amounts used for this election. It’s overwhelmed the system, it leaves a huge opening for fraud , and it should be rescinded immediately. Trump could’ve won by millions of votes and I’d still be saying the same thing. Michigan which is one of the only swing states to use mail in voting heavily prior to the expansion based on covid has been the subject of countless lawsuits that have exposed the fraud , it’s front and center and has the court documents as recent as 2016 and. 2018 to show they’ve found fraud on a widespread stage. Absentee voting is completely different . So don’t confuse the two. A valid argument for an absentee ballot is acceptable. Simply voting anonymously through a mail in system as a majority and not being required to show an ID to vote as a majority is ****ED
I can imagine a president like trump to enjoy the power of a nationalized controlled election. Youre describing how a dictatorship runs. How Putin runs Russia. We dont have any significant voter fraud problems, Even the Heritage Foundation comes up with less than 1300 cases total nationwide. Trump claimed 3-5 million illegal votes in 2016. Here is what trumps guy found out. Next.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...ad-voter-fraud
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-05-2020, 3:38 PM Reply   
118k new cases today. Maybe 150k is bit of an undershoot, election boost won't be kicking yet.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-05-2020, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
I can imagine a president like trump to enjoy the power of a nationalized controlled election. Youre describing how a dictatorship runs. How Putin runs Russia. We dont have any significant voter fraud problems, Even the Heritage Foundation comes up with less than 1300 cases total nationwide. Trump claimed 3-5 million illegal votes in 2016. Here is what trumps guy found out. Next.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...ad-voter-fraud
Again ,,,you’re a complete idiot. Clearly unaware of what a dictatorship actually is. Did you not graduate 8th grade ? A uniform voting policy equally distributed across states is not a dictatorship. Especially while the house, senate , and Supreme Court exist. The fact you can’t understand the simple principles of different governments speaks volumes of your mental capacity.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-05-2020, 4:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Again ,,,you’re a complete idiot. Clearly unaware of what a dictatorship actually is. Did you not graduate 8th grade ? A uniform voting policy equally distributed across states is not a dictatorship. Especially while the house, senate , and Supreme Court exist. The fact you can’t understand the simple principles of different governments speaks volumes of your mental capacity.
If your suggesting that the constitution needs an overhaul I agree. Do the Second Amendment while your at it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-05-2020, 4:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
They're not. It's a lie. There are repubes, dems, independents, and plenty of cameras all watching.
Yer a fuqn lyin idiot. There’ve been places all over that have not allowed R’s to watch while D’s count. Those stories were ALL OVER Fox tonight. I’m sure you heard none of it on any of your butt pirate/baby killer networks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-05-2020, 4:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
There are plenty of poll watchers all over the states, they are not being blocked. Lots of them you can watch live online, they broadcast it. The news organizations are all doing reporting live at all the swing states counting locations. The votes are being counted. What makes you think votes are being tossed? Whos are they, why?
We are in the worst part of the pandemic, over 100,000 cases a day, 500,000 hospitalizations a day, 1000-1500 deaths a day. We ALL KNEW mail in voting would be off the charts popular. Use your brain.
...and lots you can’t. Lots where they throw up black plastic to cover up windows. Also bring in hefty bags of ballots and don’t let anyone watch them open them. Wake up, liar.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-05-2020, 5:07 PM Reply   
More than any other election in history, this one has proven the need to make all elections in person with ID. As restrictions have been pushed by libtards to loosen, they’ve become a $hit show and they’re getting worse every election. I am all for counting every legal, on-time vote. Libtards in PA weren’t even letting R’s in to monitor the counts! Mail in ballots and private counting have 100% delegitimized this election.

Last edited by markj; 11-05-2020 at 5:13 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-05-2020, 5:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
If your suggesting that the constitution needs an overhaul I agree. Do the Second Amendment while your at it.
Like a millennial, you put your mouth in gear and leave your brain in park far too much. STFU and stop posing/talking like you understand anything when you have your head up your 95sn. You should be spending your WW time at a second job, earning money to pay for those braces that need to go on your PM, that fell out of the ugly tree and hit every single branch on the way down.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-05-2020, 7:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
Along with the stock market!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-05-2020, 7:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post

WOW! I thought he had one foot in the grave with his Lupus, but his has One foot and One hand in there already.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-05-2020, 9:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nobody is suggesting that except you who lives in one of the moat irrelevant countries in the world.

They hypocrisy continues. A federal mask mandate and covid policy is a must and should’ve been implemented by the president , but a federal guideline regarding proper voting procedures is a dictatorship. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-05-2020, 9:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Along with the stock market!
The market is rising due to the prospect of a predicted red senate, That doesn’t hold true you can kiss the market goodbye.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-05-2020, 9:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yer a fuqn lyin idiot. There’ve been places all over that have not allowed R’s to watch while D’s count. Those stories were ALL OVER Fox tonight. I’m sure you heard none of it on any of your butt pirate/baby killer networks.
Yeah just liars like Hannity and tucker lol. “Entertainment” not news. Even the NY Post came out and called Trump a liar for the baseless accusations he made. You’re smarter than that (or maybe you’re not).
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2020, 12:45 AM Reply   
Shocked at Georgia. PA not a big surprise given the skew on mail-ins toward Biden, but the peach state in the heart of the south going blue would be a real surprise.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-06-2020, 12:47 AM Reply   
Kemp barely edged out Stacy Abrams two years ago, and she's worked hard to reverse the voter suppression rampant there. It's a battleground going forward for sure. Atlanta is booming.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-06-2020, 2:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Kemp barely edged out Stacy Abrams two years ago, and she's worked hard to reverse the voter suppression rampant there. It's a battleground going forward for sure. Atlanta is booming.
If by booming you mean with explosion of gunpowder and violence .....then yes . Atlanta is a violent ****hole with a defund the police mantra. That city will be back to a cesspool in mater of 2 yrs . Even before the big surge Atlanta was a dump

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsb...outputType=amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsb...outputType=amp

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Atlanta

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-06-2020 at 2:14 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2020, 2:13 AM Reply   
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-06-2020, 2:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
nobody is suggesting that except you who lives in one of the moat irrelevant countries in the world.

They hypocrisy continues. A federal mask mandate and covid policy is a must and should’ve been implemented by the president , but a federal guideline regarding proper voting procedures is a dictatorship. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
bingo!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-06-2020, 2:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Meh. I’ll give that a 6.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-06-2020, 3:14 AM Reply   
The few repube lawmakers with some integrity are condemning baby trump's whiny lie-fest and pointing out that he's such a tantrum-throwing baby that those around him are scared to even tell him the hard truth lol

https://www.newsweek.com/this-gettin...45b6NyPUFcdP94
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-06-2020, 3:27 AM Reply   
In today's paper conservative columnist Cal Thomas blames the left for discouraging conservative voting because of conservative voters who refuse to take part in the polls. I guess by "some conservatives" , he means the one's ignorant enough to take him seriously.
Attached Images

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-06-2020, 3:58 AM Reply   
I'm thankful that late night comedians will have something else to talk about.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 3:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
You regularly say all democrats (52% of the voting public) are evil! What do you do with evil Delta, give it a hug?
You pray for them and talk with them on where they are wrong, but you also guard yourself against them.

Why, what do you do with evil?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2020, 4:01 AM Reply   
If Biden keeps AZ and gets NV / PA / GA he would match Trump's "greatest electoral college victory of all time" of 306?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 4:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
118k new cases today. Maybe 150k is bit of an undershoot, election boost won't be kicking yet.
So. Keep hiding cowards. Eventually it is going to get you guys to because well....science
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 4:04 AM Reply   
Want to know how this is a scam? You mean to tell me that Biden got more votes than Obama?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 4:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
If Biden keeps AZ and gets NV / PA / GA he would match Trump's "greatest electoral college victory of all time" of 306?
Military vote still needs to come in.

So. do we refer to biden as Pedophile in Chief? Sexual Assault Joe? Joe Assault? China Joe?
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-06-2020, 4:17 AM Reply   
Want to know how this is a scam? You mean to tell me that Trump got more votes than Reagan?

There's no logic to your statement. Voting was up massively for both parties. You're just making up facts to support Trump's unfounded cries of "scam."

I'm far from the only Christian, conservative, Republican that voted for Biden over Trump. Trump made inroads with minorites but his terrible policies and personality lost a lot of people that voted for him the first time like myself.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       11-06-2020, 4:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
So. Keep hiding cowards. Eventually it is going to get you guys to because well....science
I thought that's what the mask is for?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2020, 4:18 AM Reply   
Quote:

So. do we refer to biden as Pedophile in Chief? Sexual Assault Joe? Joe Assault? China Joe?
Trump is counting on the Loser and Suckers vote to save him?
Sex assault Joe? Does he have over 20 "rape" cases against him like trump?
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       11-06-2020, 4:18 AM Reply   
Quote:

Pedo in Chief, China Assualt Joe
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2020, 4:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump has already lost at least 8 lawsuits on his "claims" of fraud. The conservative judges throw them out because he cannot provide any factual evidence. FOX is a propaganda station, you've been educated on that for a long...and all you can do is focus on the lies they are telling you and raise your blood pressure. They are by definition not news not tethered by facts, but ENTERTAINMENT, like watching a comedian, a broadway show or movie. They can say anything. Like trump did when he lied and said he won. Do you want to see the list of republicans that finally said NO to him? Stop thinking they are a news outlet. watch your BP go down.

Read up and relax a little, these stories are not true.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...nked#125912659
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2020, 4:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
How many countries are there where everyone got it?
None by my count, why? Science.

Trump should step aside and let Biden and crew handle Covid starting now. Its going to be an ugly holiday season and winter, thanks donald.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2020, 4:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
I thought that's what the mask is for?
Exactly right.
https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...virus-covid-19
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-06-2020, 4:50 AM Reply   
hrm
Attached Images

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 5:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
Want to know how this is a scam? You mean to tell me that Trump got more votes than Reagan?

There's no logic to your statement. Voting was up massively for both parties. You're just making up facts to support Trump's unfounded cries of "scam."

I'm far from the only Christian, conservative, Republican that voted for Biden over Trump. Trump made inroads with minorites but his terrible policies and personality lost a lot of people that voted for him the first time like myself.
Reagan? Apples and oldsmobiles. You must be one of those low IQ Trump supporters that your fellow democrats talk about.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 5:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump is counting on the Loser and Suckers vote to save him?
Sex assault Joe? Does he have over 20 "rape" cases against him like trump?
No he does have a VP who has accused him of it and by golly I believe her.

Sounds like sexual assault Joe is leading the charge.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 5:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
How many countries are there where everyone got it?
None by my count, why? Science.

Trump should step aside and let Biden and crew handle Covid starting now. Its going to be an ugly holiday season and winter, thanks donald.
Why? Because they are hiding. Hiding does not make it go away. Science. Eventually they are going to have to live again then it is going to hit. Just because you stay in your basement does not make you free from disease. It just means when you come out, you will get it then. Just a delaye Le response. Science indeed.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2020, 5:09 AM Reply   
I'm curious how y'all would feel about a Biden pardon of DJT on day one?

My thought is that we need to get beyond partisanship and we aren't a tin pot equatorial dictatorship that locks up the prior government everytime there's a peaceful transition of power. The remedy to a rogue President is political (whether via impeachment or election).

A Biden admin would need to let go of the past and look toward making a better future. Relitigating the prior admin is the wrong approach and does nothing to solve the problems of today and tomorrow.

(Note that a Biden pardon wouldn't apply to any potential violations of state law)
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2020, 5:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why? Because they are hiding. Hiding does not make it go away. Science. Eventually they are going to have to live again then it is going to hit. Just because you stay in your basement does not make you free from disease. It just means when you come out, you will get it then. Just a delaye Le response. Science indeed.
unless between now and then there's a vaccine, right?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 5:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
unless between now and then there's a vaccine, right?
They have been working on a covid vaccine for 20 years. I will believe it when I see it. Besides all the pedophile voters have said the will not take it because it came from Trump.