Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through May 13, 2004

Old    bigd            04-14-2004, 10:17 AM Reply   
http://homepage.mac.com/reelmagik1/Menu1.html
Old    whitechocolate            04-14-2004, 1:12 PM Reply   
Wow thats nice, Thank's for that link, Thats exactley what Im going to do. However I dont think what he did will work in a boat, Somehow I dont think the I pod would stay in the mount in rough water/Double Ups. I cringe at the thought of My Ipod making its way to the bottom of the lake. But Im sure his setup could be tweeked to work in a boat. Wouldnt it be cool if boats came with a Docking station in them stock! And with all the aftermarket Ipod stuff Im so suprised no one makes a Install kit for cars, All the kits out there work threw the Cigarete liter and the Monster cable or Lame a ss FM transmitter, I mean come on Who in the right mind is going to use the FM transmitter on there high end sterio
Old    ag4ever            04-15-2004, 7:36 AM Reply   
Just put a thin bungie cord over the top to keep it in. Knida like a seatbelt, that can be unstraped.
Old    whitechocolate            04-15-2004, 7:51 AM Reply   
Rob: Thats what I was thinking but there is no way Im going to spend all the time making somthing like that to have a bungie cord hold it down. The thing that is cool about how the I pod sits in the stand is how it looks like its just floating there. I want to come up with somthing like what is shown in the link because its so clean looking, I have a few Ideas, its always cool to see what other people are doing. I like how he put the charging lights in the stand and the frosted Apple logo. pretty cool
Old     (tlb)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-15-2004, 10:35 AM Reply   
Grant, can't wait to see what you come up with for an I-pod holder. Maybe a small clear plastic arm that snaps over the top from the back. It would be barely seen. Again, whatever you make pleeeze make two.