Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 01, 2007

Old     (calaman)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-02-2007, 12:37 AM Reply   
Hi All,
I'm ready to trade up and need help. First, I wanted to say my 98 Calabria xts (Cal-air) has been a very reliable boat. We've had many fun days on the water with family and friends and without a single "issue" some boats come with. I want to keep that trend going and step up to Vdive for more room, yet still park in the garage.
I've been looking at the sanger v215 and think it's a solid choice. The boat looks to be low profile, which reminds me of the one thing I didn't like about the calabria - the nose subs when one or two people are sitting in the bow. Does this happen on the v215?
Supra v21 owners - I don't see many comments about the Launch 21v, what are your comments?
The enzo 216 is new for 2007 but seems to have a solid feel, albeit a bit on the cheap side compared to the VLX.
Cost for these boats have a small factor in my direction but it isn't the driving force. I also don't want to get ripped.
Sanger v215 47K
Enzo 216 - 52K
Malibu vlx - 55K
Supra Launch 21v 54K
Any feedback would be great. Thanks all!
PS - I'm in No. California