Tom Fooshee is not just the "King of Cable," but one of the most versatile and inspirational riders in our sport. His new whip is the result of years perfecting his art and Lone Star style of performance and pure stoke. Making it look easy while blowing minds is what his approach is all about. Once you see Tom ride, you'll want to try out a Tex. It's a no-nonsense shape with just what you need to edge hard, boost large, land soft and slide free. Whether your home is on the lake or at a cable, the Tex will show you the way to a great time.
- LF Exclusive Grind Base Material - Our bomb-proof sintered base stands up to up to your toughest day after day park sessions.
- Three Stage, Hybrid Rocker - By smoothing out the break that defines a traditional three-stage, the board becomes more predictable witout sacrificing the big boosts from the added tip kick.
- Variable Edge Rail - Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- D-I-S-C Hull through the Center - Double-Inside-Single-Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Full Body Double Concave Tail - Accelerates water flow through a full tip creates more drive and pop.
- Molded-In, Long-Based Slider Fins - Positive hold for hard edging with a flattened profile from tip to tip for superior park durability.
Buy now at...