View Larger Image
2013 Liquid Force S4 134
This is the board that will help you get to the top! The S4 is super quick from rail to rail and features a progressive three-stage rocker for explosive wake hits. The high-end performance is there for those in need, but don't let it scare you away. This board has what we call a 'user friendly' performance feel. Even the top pros need a bit of forgiveness on the wake to help land their toughest tricks, so whether your tough trick is a 1080 or a 180, you'll be digging the extra love this board gives.
- Progressive, Three-Stage Rocker - This template gives the rider a higher trajectory arc off the wake while maintaining a smooth flowing transition from the midsection to the tail.
- Quad V Hull, Double Concave - Faster rail to rail, extra lift, softer landings
- Low Volume Rails - Low volume equals, faster, better holding rails. Rail flex at end for more drive out of turns.
- Center Line Single Vent - The vent detaches water flow across center line at the end of the board for increased speed.
- Deep Molded Long-Base Side Fins / Shallow Molded Inside Blade Fins - Long base for superior hold at speed. Cutaway trailing edge for quicker release off the wake. Shallow blades at the top of inside V control water flow through inside concave for more control.
Buy now at...
||134.3 cm (52.87 in)
||16.8 in (42.67 cm)
||2.4 in (6.09 cm)
||Polyurethane foam core wrapped in glass
||Four molded-in fins on each end
||90 lbs (41 kg) to 170 lbs (77 kg)
||21 in (53.34 cm) to 25 in (63.5 cm)