View Larger Image
2012 Liquid Force S4 138
Two-time Pro Wake Tour Champion Phillip Soven needs a consistent, steady and smooth ride that will perform well in all conditions, so we designed the S4 as Phil's tournament weapon. This contest killer has Carbon X technology, is super quick from rail to rail and features a progressive three-stage rocker for smooth, yet explosive transitions. So whether you're a contest rider or a weekend warrior wanting to ride what the champ rides, you'll love what the S4 has to offer!
- Progressive, Three-Stage Rocker - This template gives the rider a higher trajectory arc off the wake while maintaining a smooth flowing transition from the midsection to the tail.
- Carbon X (+/- 40) - X layout Increases torsional rigidity through center of board to match Phillip's preference.
- Quad V Hull, Double Concave - Faster rail to rail, extra lift, softer landings
- Low Volume Rails - Low volume equals, faster, better holding rails. Rail flex at end for more drive out of turns.
- Center Line Single Vent - The vent detaches water flow across center line at the end of the board for increased speed.
- Deep Molded Long-Base Side Fins / Shallow Molded Inside Blade Fins - Long base for superior hold at speed. Cutaway trailing edge for quicker release off the wake. Shallow blades at the top of inside V control water flow through inside concave for more control.
Buy now at...
||138 cm (54.33 in)
||17.1 in (43.43 cm)
||2.5 in (6.35 cm)
||Polyurethane foam core wrapped in glass
||Four molded-in fins on each end
||130 lbs (59 kg) to 210 lbs (95 kg)
||22 in (55.88 cm) to 26 in (66.04 cm)