View Larger Image
2012 Liquid Force Melissa Hybrid 135
Melissa is one of the best female riders in the world and continues to charge things year after year that impress anyone that has ever ridden, male or female. She needs a board that excels equally well behind the boat or dropping large gaps with her WSR crew. She's found that in the Melissa Hybrid. This year's model is her first "true" Hybrid and features the tech that our other Hybrids have that has changed the industry standard for high end performance. With the LF Exclusive Liquid Rails, it's ready for any punishment Melissa or any aggressive rider dishes out. Not wanting to abandon the smooth behind the boat feel, Melissa kept the aggressive continuous rocker in the shape for a smooth and consistent pop off the wake. For the multi-faceted rider wanting the best of both worlds, look no further than the Melissa Hybrid!
- Hybrid Technology - Melissa's time-tested hull shape built with performance flex construction brings you a board that delivers in every riding environment - wake-to-wake, cable, rails, kickers, gaps and beyond.
- Aggressive, Continuous Rocker - Smooth, fluid carves with a high arcing pop.
- LF Exclusive Grind Base - The ultimate in durability from our sintered base material while maintaining the hull shape.
- D-I-S-C Hull through the Center - Double-Inside-Single-Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Beveled Rail - Lifted edge through the center keeps it catch-free, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Liquid Rail Sidewall - Our elastomeric edges will keep your ride together for session after session.
- CNC Milled Wood/PU Composite Core - Triple stringers provide central control and responsive tip flex all precision cut into the perfect hull shape.
- Triax Glass Layup - Our special weave provides torsional control while delivering the proper spring and snappy flex.
- LF SX Quad Fin Setup - Long-base slider fins for positive hold and a durable surface when grinding.
Buy now at...
||135 cm (53.15 in)
||16.8 in (42.67 cm)
||2.5 in (6.35 cm)
||PVC core with wood stringers and Grind base
||Two 0.7" SX fins on each end
||100 lbs (45 kg) to 165 lbs (75 kg)
||21 in (53.34 cm) to 25 in (63.5 cm)