View Larger Image
2012 Liquid Force Jett 136 Grind
Like Rick Ross, push it to the limit on the new Jett Grind. The most progressive female rider in the game needed a board for rails and cable, so here it is. If you like to go full bore, bring it 110% and push it to the max, then this is the board for you. Amber goes big and does big things. Follow her lead on the Jett Grind!
- LF Exclusive Grind Base Material - Durable sintered base withstands the wear and tear caused by rails and park features.
- Three-Stage, Hybrid Rocker - Center curve is designed straighter for consistent edging speed into the wake, corner or rail. Exaggerated kink out through the tips - smooth transitions in the tail section for increased ollie power.
- D-I-S-C Hull through the Center - Double-Inside-Single-Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Variable Edge Rail - Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Winged Rail Shape - Side slots for extra bite in the flats and quicker release off the wake.
- Double Concave V-Tail - This tail design controls water flow through ends for extra thrust and lift.
- Molded-In, Canted Long-Base Side Fins - The large inside face of these fins allows for unbelievable hold, while the low outside profile keeps hang ups at a minimum.
Buy now at...
||136 cm (53.54 in)
||16.8 in (42.67 cm)
||2.3 in (5.84 cm)
||Polyurethane foam core wrapped in glass with Grind base
||Three on each end; one 1.0" XLC center fin and two molded-in outer fins
||100 lbs (45 kg) to 180 lbs (82 kg)
||21 in (53.34 cm) to 25 in (63.5 cm)