View Larger Image
2012 Liquid Force Jett 136
The 2010 Wake Awards Female Rider of the Year continues to progress and innovate. Amber requires a board that will allow her to perform at her best, which is exactly what the Jett does. It has just about everything that you could ever want in a board, whether you're a wake to wake cruiser or you're landing 9's like Amber. It's the most aggressive women's shape in the line, designed to provide superior speed and performance. To be the best, ride the best and good things happen!
- Three-Stage, Hybrid Rocker - Center curve is designed straighter for consistent edging speed into the wake, corner or rail. Exaggerated kink out through the tips - smooth transitions in the tail section for increased ollie power.
- D-I-S-C Hull through the Center - Double-Inside-Single-Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Variable Edge Rail - Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Winged Rail Shape - Side slots for extra bite in the flats and quicker release off the wake.
- Double Concave V-Tail - This tail design controls water flow through ends for extra thrust and lift.
- Molded-In, Canted Long-Base Side Fins - The large inside face of these fins allows for unbelievable hold, while the low outside profile keeps hang ups at a minimum.
Buy now at...
||136 cm (53.54 in)
||16.8 in (42.67 cm)
||2.3 in (5.84 cm)
||Polyurethane foam core wrapped in glass
||Three on each end; one 1.0" XLC center fin and two molded-in outer fins
||100 lbs (45 kg) to 180 lbs (82 kg)
||21 in (53.34 cm) to 25 in (63.5 cm)