View Larger Image
2009 Liquid Force Shane CT LTD
Takes Shanes OT version and add more control and leverage and you get his CT version. Although Shane likes his boots to be loose feeling, he needs maximum control edge to edge. Because of that, he chooses the CT version 100% of the time he rides.
- Air Ride Technology - Full length airbag cushions the biggest landings with ease and will not pack out or harden over time.
- Integrated Plate - Integrated chassis and plate removes unnecessary hardware and weight.
- Open Base Technology - Baseless bindings allow for your foot to be closer to the board, while still offering more cushioning underneath your foot.
- Alloy Suport Beams - Specific hardened alloy support beams provide an ultralight and rigid base eliminating heel lift commonly associated with light weight boots.
- Closed Toe Technology - Closed toe design for better control over your board.
- Liquid Fit - No heat molding necessary. Exclusive blend of ultra light foam that forms to your foot after a few rides. Mold your boots to your riding stance rather than a relaxed position in a shop.
- Pillow Top Liner - Extra soft padding where you need it most. Eliminates shin and calf discomfort from those marathon sessions.
- Dual-Zone EZ Glide Lacing - Specially designed laces and lace loops work together to lock you in and let you out of the boot quickly and easily.
- Progressive Flex Patterning - Ultimate heel side response with progressive forward flex. The Transits were meant to take you to new heights and bring you back down in one piece.
- Response SL Plate System New for 2009! - Reliable, hassle-free adjustment New Slide Locks with re-designed teeth hold strong and allow for easier stance adjustment than ever before. Response design eliminates heel and toe lift.
- Perfect-Fit Design (5-7, 7-8, 8-9, 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, 12-13) - Available in a wide range of sizes to find the perfect fitting boot for your foot.