View Larger Image
2009 Liquid Force Watson CT LTD
Watson was a late bloomer to the CT phase, yet now he chooses to ride this version of his boot 90% of the time. The reason he feels safer and more in control when ollying to get on a hand rail or when boosting 20 feet off the double up.
- Air Ride Technology - Full length airbag cushions the biggest landings with ease and will not pack out or harden over time.
- Integrated Plate - Integrated chassis and plate removes unnecessary hardware and weight.
- Open Base Tec hnology - Baseless bindings allow for your foot to be closer to the board, while still offering more cushioning underneath your foot.
- Aloy Suport Beams - Specific hardened alloy support beams provide an ultralight and rigid base eliminating heel lift commonly associated with light weight boots.
- Liquid Fit Technology - No heat molding necessary. Exclusive blend of ultralight foam that forms to your foot after a few rides. Mold your boots to your riding stance rather than a relaxed position in a shop.
- Closed Toe Technology - Closed toe design for better control over your board.
- Pillow Top Liner - Extra soft padding where you need it most. Eliminates shin and calf discomfort from those marathon sessions.
- Dual-Zone EZ Glide Lacing - Specially designed laces and lace loops work together to lock you in and let you out of the boot quickly and easily.
- Progressive Flex Patterning - Ultimate heel side response with progressive forward flex.
- Response SL Plate System New for 2009! - Reliable, hassle-free adjustment New Slide Locks with re-designed teeth hold strong and allow for easier stance adjustment than ever before. Response design eliminates heel and toe lift.
- Perfect-Fit Design (5-7, 7-8, 8-9, 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, 12-13) - Available in a wide range of sizes to find the perfect fitting boot for your foot.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: Zee Zee
By far the best bindings I have ever ridden in my 10 years of wakeboarding! Light weight makes for instantly bigger air and inverted grabs much easier to reach. At the same time, these boots dont feel flimsy at all, real sturdy construction. Board response and control has also improved tremendously versus my 08 Shanes. Initiates turns much more quickly and allows for a very defined board release off the water. Board feels very close to feet and yet the air cushions make landing the big airs (you WILL get) nice and soft. Nylon weave on the uppers look very durable. Awesome job on this binding!