View Larger Image
2009 O'Brien Vice
Josh Sanders' Pro Model boot is the best power boot on the market. Designed with the strong, powerful rider in mind, the Vice has a Stiffer Flex pattern for riders who like to go big and are looking for better control and response. Also new for 2009, is the patented OFF-AXIS rotation system, designed to keep your weight centered on the board no matter what your stance preferences are!
- Sizes graded to fit your foot like a shoe.
- Multi-density 3D molded insole and footbed for ultimate shock absorption
- Extensive use of water-friendly materials let the boots drain better, dry out quicker, and weigh less.
- Heel and Toe drain system quickly vents water out of the boot
- Multi density Lycra padded for custom fit and comfort.
- Combination J-Bars / C-Bars for ultimate heel hold
- Lube-free entry
- Dyneema laces provide the least friction, non-stretch secure fit
- Dual zone lacing for precise fit control.
- Off-Axis binding rotation keeps heel & toe centered relative to the edges of the board
- 6 Stance