Shanes newly created modern design generates persistent speed all day long and, most importantly, smooth landings that help absorb big landings from double-ups. This new shape has been given the official Shane Bonifay seal of approval, meaning it was designed to charge!
F.L.Y. the lightest construction process on the best shapes available. The F.L.Y. Series are designed from the inside out to deliver you the highest performance in the lightest materials with the greatest strength. With a computer-milled PVC core at its heart, each F.L.Y. model is fitted with its own internal stringer system to work in unison with a custom lay-up designed for the ultimate strength-to-weight ratio and performance.
- Double to Triple Concave Hull
- D-I-S-C hull through center, deepens underfoot, into triple out the tail
- DISC for softening impact and maintaining speed
- Deep double for precise sweet spot lift under your feet
- Triple concave with BIG center single for ollie power and pop
- Winged scalloped tail outline - full shape with release at rail wings - Allows rider to shorten the arc of his turn off the wing for slaying
- Molded in Warped long base side fins - Smooth water flow, superior hold, minimum drag
- Shallow canted inside fins placed at edge of center tip concave - Acts as extension of concave to maximize the thrust through center
- Low volume rails with thinned out tip section
- Faster on edge with more hold
- Low swing weight and tip flex
- Lifted Variable edge rails - Slight bevel, rounded to sharp through length of rail
- Aggressive, 3-stage Rocker - Gives the rider the highest trajectory arc off the wake for a straight-up pop. Coupled with the deep single concave between the center set of fins, the new Shane has unmatched ollie power
- Shallow Scalloped Tail - Full tip area working with the large concave exiting through the center