The S4 is a new and improved high performance version of the PS3 designed to be a consistently smooth and forgiving ride with more juice and firepower behind it than its predecessor. This is not little Phillips PS3, it is Pro Tour dominating Phil Sovens S4.
F.L.Y. the lightest construction process on the best shapes available. The F.L.Y. Series are designed from the inside out to deliver you the highest performance in the lightest materials with the greatest strength. With a computer-milled PVC core at its heart, each F.L.Y. model is fitted with its own internal stringer system to work in unison with a custom lay-up designed for the ultimate strength-to-weight ratio and performance.
- Progressive, 3-stage rocker - Gives rider a higher trajectory arc off the wake while maintaining a smooth flowing transition from the mid-section to the tail.
- Double concave, Quad V hull design
- D-I-S-C hull through center into deep double concaved quad V out the tail
- DISC for softer landings with no speed loss
- Concaves w/ quad V for extra lift and faster rail to rail action
- Winged scalloped tail outline - full shape with release at rail wings - Allows rider to shorten the arc of his turn off the wing for slaying
- Deep molded long base side fins with cutaway trailing edge - Long base for superior hold at speed, cutaway tailing edge for quicker release off the wake
- Shallow molded inside blade fins placed at top of inside V - Blades control water flow through inside concave V for more control
- Centerline single vent along V at the tip - Detaches water flow across centerline at end of board for increased speed
- Low volume rails with reduced area at ends - Faster on edge with more hold. Rail flex at end for more drive out ofturns
- Variable edge rails