Keiths board is a super-charged board that will take anything a rider gives it. His lightweight rocket ship of a board is all about speed, pop and unmatched strength.
F.L.Y. the lightest construction process on the best shapes available. The F.L.Y. Series are designed from the inside out to deliver you the highest performance in the lightest materials with the greatest strength. With a computer-milled PVC core at its heart, each F.L.Y. model is fitted with its own internal stringer system to work in unison with a custom lay-up designed for the ultimate strength-to-weight ratio and performance.
- Double to Quad concave hull - Soft landings caused by beam in center, and superior hold through tail caused by Quad Concave
- D I S C setup throughout belly of board
- Double concave is placed within a very shallow single concave
- Center beam is lower than the outside panels so that the board lays flat on rails and doesnt rock from side to side.
- Tail features a Quad-Concave V placed between a set of fins sitting on top of each concave.
- The outside set are long warped molded in fins, and the inside set closest to the tip are removable shallow cupped fins.
- With the outside fins only, the board can still track very well while it remains loose and releases early off the wake.
- With the full quad setup in place, the board provides more hold, increased speed, and generates incredible thrust off the wake.
- Aggressive 3 stage rocker - Super Charge your ride!