Three-stage rocker pop with a continuous rocker flow on the water help carry progressing riders across the wake like never before. Add a lifted rail line and youve got a board that any rider can spin with the confidence.
- Three stage, hybrid rocker
- Straighter curve through center for consistent edging and speed into wake
- Exaggerated kink out the tips smooth transitions into the tail section for increased trajectory off the wakes.
- Exaggerated Variable Edges
- D-I-S-C hull through center -Double-Inside-Single-Concave - Provides lift and generates speed while breaking water on impact providing cushioned, pillow soft landings.
- Tip Exiting Slots - Channels water away in the proper direction. Helps generate speed while keeping you locked in on approach to the wake.
- Warped Molded In Fins - As they grow towards the tail they get sharper and warp inward. The end result is a loose feel when in neutral that generates relentless hold as you edge.