Three-stage rocker pop with a continuous rocker flow on the water help carry progressing riders across the wake into the flats. Add a lifted rail line and youve got a board that the best rider in the world, as well as the weekend warrior, can spin with confidence.
- Three stage, hybrid rocker - Straighter curve through center for consistent edging and speed into wake
- Exaggerated kink out the tips - smooth transitions into the tail section for increased trajectory off the wakes.
- Exaggerated Variable Edge Rail
- D-I-S-C hull through center - Double-Inside-Single-Concave
- Tip Exiting Slots - Channels water away in the proper direction. Helps generate speed whilekeeping you locked in on approach to the wake.
- Warped Molded In Fins - As they grow towards the tail they get sharper and warp inward. The end result is a loose feel when in neutral that generates relentless hold as you edge.