View Larger Image
2009 Liquid Force S4 142
The S4 is a new and improved high performance version of the PS3 designed to be a consistently smooth and forgiving ride with more juice and firepower behind it than its predecessor. This is not little Phillips PS3, it is Pro Tour dominating Phil Sovens S4.
- Progressive, 3-stage rocker - Gives rider a higher trajectory arc off the wake while maintaining a smooth flowing transition from the mid-section to the tail.
- Double concave, Quad V hull design
- D-I-S-C hull through center into deep double concaved quad V out the tail
- DISC for softer landings with no speed loss
- Concaves w/ quad V for extra lift and faster rail to rail action
- Winged scalloped tail outline - full shape with release at rail wings - Allows rider to shorten the arc of his turn off the wing for slaying
- Deep molded long base side fins with cutaway trailing edge - Long base for superior hold at speed, cutaway tailing edge for quicker release off the wake
- Shallow molded inside blade fins placed at top of inside V - Blades control water flow through inside concave V for more control
- Centerline single vent along V at the tip - Detaches water flow across centerline at end of board for increased speed
- Low volume rails with reduced area at ends - Faster on edge with more hold. Rail flex at end for more drive out ofturns
- Variable edge rails