View Larger Image
2009 Gator Boards Teams Limited
Open-toe doesnt have to mean lower-end binding. The 2009 TEAM bindings prove that. The Team is Gatorboards high-end open-toe binding. From the half-floating tongue to the true one-piece plate, this binding is oozing with features. The Team is meant to be a very supportive yet flexible and lightweight binding. If open-toes are your thing, check out the Teams and feel the difference.
- True One-Piece Baseplate - The Teams features a true one-piece plate to create stiffness, eliminate heel lift and increase responsiveness.
- Dual-Layered Stretch Zone - This provides the Teams with loads of support and makes the binding super responsive.
- Half-Floating Tongue - The inner side of the tongue is stretchable for tweaking your grabs, while the outside is solid so you have more support where you need it most.
- Custom Lasted - Each new GB Binding is designed around a custom last (model foot) for an even, snug fit with no pressure points.
- Heel Kidneys - Boomerang Shaped Heel Kidneys are used to help lock the heel in.
- EVA Footbed - The footbed has a cupped design for better response in pressure areas as well as drainage holes and channels to drain water out of the binding.
- Stylish Design - For 2009 the Teams will come in two different color waysBlack, Grey, and White and also Blue and Black for those who want a little something different.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: Nick A
These binding are awesome, but the only thing that I didn’t like was that Gator puts a cheap lace lock on the bindings that will break within the first few times you take them out. They do a great job at sending you replacements but it is a hassle to have to get in touch with them so soon after the purchase.