View Larger Image
2009 Gator Boards Gator Limited
The GATOR LTD. is an all-new binding built on the already popular Gator Closed Toe binding. Taking the popular aspects of the Gator Closed Toe, such as the Dual-Hinge overlay for flexibility, heel kidneys to help lock your heel down, and an ankle strap across the top of the boot to help hold your heel down even further. Add these existing elements with the new features and the new Gator LTD is one of the highest-end bindings out.
- New 6-Inch Plate - The super-light weight binding starts with the new 6-inch, 2-piece plate. This is designed to stiffen the baseplate and stop heel lift as well as cut weight from the binding.
- Newly Designed Footbed - New for '09 also is the brand new footbed. The footbed has a deeper heel cup and a higher toe-bed for more response and better fit. The footbed also features channels to direct water from underneath and out of the binding.
- Sewn-In Wrap Liner - The liner is also new for 09 as well, it is a wrap-style, diamond pattern liner for ease of entry and sewn-in for increased durability.
- Dual-Hinge Overlay Design - The dual hinge design creates more flexibility by allowing the overlays to flex forward and backward, but keeps the boot stable side to side.
- Webbed Ankle Strap - The Gator incorporates a strap that crosses the top of the ankle, that locks your heel down and firmly in place.
- Custom Lasted - Each new GB Binding is designed around a custom last (model foot) for an even, snug fit with no pressure points.
- New Hardware - Every binding for 2009 features our newly designed lace lock and form-fitting washers to help streamline the overall look and to lock the boot down. Special on the Gator LTD are the new metal eyelets for increased durability.
- Dual Lace Zones - The Gator LTD features a dual lace up zone to allow for an even and comfortable, yet secure hold.
- Stylish Design - The Gator LTD features faux-crocodile skin leather, black patent leather, and a faded metallic flake baseplate. So you know these bindings are stylin and profilin.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Love the bindings. Very soft footbed, feels great for landing out in the flats. Water drains very well. Went for a 45 min session and never once felt any discomfort. Easy to get into and pretty easy to get out of. I am looking for a release on the lace locks to be able to tighten them down further. Other than that, they are great. Extremely pleased with the purchase.