The Severance series is Company's edgy, snappy and clean three-stage series of boards.
These boards started as our very first prototype ever. It went through belt sanders, multiple types of riders, a pro tour, a few photo shoots and is still standing in once piece to this very day. It has been cleaned up and modified since then multiple times to make it even better, and has an official approval rating of 94.7598215%.
It's an intermediate style series of boards that can get you up and running from the start, or can assist in perfecting your already existing samurai skills.
- Advanced composite blend technology that helps control the way the board rid from the inside out.
- Machined cores that contain the perfect ratio of vertically laminated aspen wood stringers and high end PVC foam (the same foam that other brands use in their super expensive, high end boards).
- Super durable poplar-lined PMU 4060 base material. Kills it on rails and is super fast and smooth on the water.
- Bi-Axle, S-Glass weave layup for assistance in that snap that you can predict and depend on.
- Super tough, ABS side-walls. Have the ability to customize and tune your rails to your preference.
- Company 4-hole and industry 6-inch hole pattern insert pack for the ultimate binding compatibility situation. We want people to have options.
- Made in the USA with an extensive quality control process.