View Larger Image
2009 Ronix Ibex 139
Our widest board, with the most sidecut and abrupt rocker line the Ibex was built to haul ass with an award-winning boot that has no bounds. Parks Bonifays pro model combines all of the speed and snap you would expect from his wide-open style of riding that earned him the coveted Legend award by the industry in Wakeboarding Magazine. This series combines aggression with a softer bevel in the center for added forgiveness before blending to a sharper bevel in the tail. A series that rides like it looks.
Riding Style - Parks Bonifays super charged Ibex makes every liquid transfer feel like a triple up, and puts the rumor to rest that explosive boards dont ride consistently. The most overall aggressive board in our line.
- Center variable edge a quicker turning board with a sharp rail while the softer underside bevel is more forgiving on landings
- Tip/Tail variable edge - subtle vertical rail creates a locked down feel without burying the edge on big cuts
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- A clean bottom design - the board lands with more natural forward momentum so we can use cleaner bottoms
- Widest profile with this much surface area we balance it out with more sidecut than the rest of our boards for the right amount of effective edge in the water
- Artwork screened chrome top/chrome Ronix emblem/recessed chrome icon
- 4 alloy 1.0 fins
- Parks Bonifay approval
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: Brett Bartel
I used to ride Parks 03 Hyperlite. I loved that board so I stuck with Park’s board. I was surprised that I was getting a little more pop just because of the board. Its also much more forgiving. Great board.
Reviewer: el Capitano
Very sick board, pop is huge and it’s rediculously fast. Spins were not as easy as other boards, I feel like if the fins were moved away from the tip and tail that problem would be solved since it would release quicker
Reviewer: Mike Rollo
This is a super sweet board. You are able to cut hard and get a consistant pop off the wake. It is the funnest board I have been on. I have been on a watson, 3ds, substance, byerly, One, and primer. This is by far the best board of them all. If you want a board that trackes well and has a great pop off the wake, this is it.